Usman doesn't owe the people anything

killer spider

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I really hope he takes him down from the start and lay on him for five rounds so people can booing and the casuals gets mad more
I wanna see Judas desperate and can't do anything
Ufc wanna hype this dude like he is a knockout artist
the guy has 28 decisions on his record and only 2 real knockouts against the worst striker in the history of the sport and chinny Till
only idiots thinks he enter his prime at 36
the guy was always a good fighter but he isn't a champ material
I really hope no one pay for this card so Dana can stop with this nonsense

Well Masdiva did say tune in if you wanna see a dead body...

Yvx6u0C.gif

I really hope he takes him down from the start and lay on him for five rounds so people can booing and the casuals gets mad more
I wanna see Judas desperate and can't do anything
Ufc wanna hype this dude like he is a knockout artist
the guy has 28 decisions on his record and only 2 real knockouts against the worst striker in the history of the sport and chinny Till
only idiots thinks he enter his prime at 36
the guy was always a good fighter but he isn't a champ material
I really hope no one pay for this card so Dana can stop with this nonsense
Does mommy know you have a sherdog account?

I can never get tired of that pic. You replied to my thread with that one lol.
Lmao I honestly wouldn’t have even hit you with it had I seen this thread first because there are clearly levels to this now. This guy here takes the cake.

Agreed. He has proven that he is the best welterweight on the planet.

Only thing I don't agree with is saying that Masivdal isn't in his prime at 36. I think the version of him that fought from 2017-2020 is easily him at his best.

There have been several fighters that didn't enter their prime until their mid 30s- Dan Henderson, Couture, Hopkins, Archie Moore come to mind. I would even argue that Mayweather was at his best in his mid 30s.

Usman said he wants the finish and that requires taking chances and doing something other than pushing against the cage, foot stomps and half ass punches in the clinch.

Usman said he wants the finish and that requires taking chances and doing something other than pushing against the cage, foot stomps and half ass punches in the clinch.
Wolf tickets.

What’s he gonna do, submit Masvidal? He couldn’t pass guard if his life depended on it. KO him? Good luck with that, better strikers could never get him out completely since like 15 years.

Perfectly said. I wish I could like the OP's comment.

Wolf tickets.

What’s he gonna do, submit Masvidal? He couldn’t pass guard if his life depended on it. KO him? Good luck with that, better strikers could never get him out completely since like 15 years.
I'm hoping for mas to pull it off but have a feeling it will be a more competitive version of their first fight with mas winning a round maybe two but usman doing what he needs to do to stay safe and keep that title (without it he's not a draw at all).

So you count all of his decisions but he only has 2 "real" knockouts?

Get the fuck out of here. Uncle Goof created the mess that is the UFC and UFC belts have become meaningless. Jorge is just playing the game and I'm glad when fighters actually get paid.

Back