Kamaru will fall in love with his jab to make a statement

Love TS's confidence levels

tenor.gif

The guy who relied took the long road to get to the title by embracing the grind will suddenly try to become a WBC level octagon warrior? Ok.
Usman said he’s lapping these fools. It’s time to change it up.

His strategy will be the same, jab jab jab to set-up a takedown or wall 'n stall with foot stomps in the clinch ... 50-45

The guy is a phony jerk off. Thats why nobody likes him. A couple of years ago he's
"Marty from Nebraska" that wears Tapout sweats and Affliction shirts.
He wins the belt, all of a sudden he's Mr. Cool wearing Nigerian MooMoo outfits with face paint. Go fuck yourself you phony fuck.
YES, THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE
cant really argue with this- btw, where does he live? where did he make his career? put some respect on Sams name

Yeah I have a feeling that Usman will legitimately try to stand up in this fight, it's not just talk.

If he wins standing up he will be praised heavily, and if he loses he will be chastised for having a bad game plan.

Even with how skilled Masvidal is, I can easily see him going into this fight over-confident and getting caught by Usman early. If I were betting on this fight I would actually put it on Usman to win via finish.

Doubt it. He will beat Masvidal in striking this time. By saturday people will say he is the greatest welterweight champion of all time. Even better than GSP.

Neglecting his grappling and get knocked out in the process. You heard it here first.

Carry on.
hope so - he (usman) comes off as phoney and a try hard.

Mas is cornball and his outside the cage choices in friends is about as lame as it gets but his style of fighting is great - he'll go for the kill every time.

He has a nasty jab.

But he will use his whole skill set. He is a smart fighter.

I suspect he will tire Jorge out in situations which are low risk, then go for a finish via pushing the pace, which he could at that point potentially achieve striking/stand up, perhaps with some clinching or level changing mixed in to keep Jorge honest.

Usman by d again. A boring one. He'll try hands once it doesn't work back to the fence.

If Whittman makes Usman think he can Larry Holmes Masvidal with that mediocre Jab and gets him knocked out that would be so funny.
Its a total baseless gut feeling of mine but I don't like Whittman . Don't know why I just don't . Would be fucking hilarious if he brought Usman an L .

Back