Rose Namajunas head kick of Karate Hottie

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
As im gearing myself up for saturday's card i was watchin old fights and man...This shit was fuckin ruthless. Even better in slo mo. To Waterson's credit she was able to hang on a little while after this,but obviously it was the beggining of the end,and she never really recovered from this violent hit.

bb471ee7b3c13ff26792c85a1a881c19.gif

One thing I've always appreciated about @HHJ threads is no clickbait titles. Thread is titles "Rose Namajunas Headkick of Karate Hottie", and upon entering the thread we have the gif of Rose kicking Michelle in the head. On the level.

The extra kick being added in the second comment sweetens the deal as well.

One thing I've always appreciated about @HHJ threads is no clickbait titles. Thread is titles "Rose Namajunas Headkick of Karate Hottie", and upon entering the thread we have the gif of Rose kicking Michelle in the head. On the level.

The extra kick being added in the second comment sweetens the deal as well.
Thanks! I usually dont make that many threads,so i try to deliver when i do.

The kick on Waterson landed as she was turned sideaways and seemed to be almost turning her back. She does see the kick coming and moves her arm to block it, but looks like she thinks it is aimed at the body. She ate it in the chin and didn't really seem to expect it.

The kick on Waterson landed as she was turned sideaways and seemed to be almost turning her back. She does see the kick coming and moves her arm to block it, but looks like she thinks it is aimed at the body. She ate it in the chin and didn't really seem to expect it.
Yes the other gif,Andrade thinks it's to the body too.

Crazy how Joanna delivered the kick in such a tight space. Nerves of steel.
Yep. That happened a bunch of times in that fight,where someone else would move away,shed land 2 or 3 hits beforehand

Back