If you could change one thing about the UFC (from an operational standpoint) what would it be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

Title. Operationally, what could the UFC change about its format to grow the product even more or make it more inclusive? How would you justify the change? Example: Fighter pipeline, fan experience, presentation etc.

Simply the model of the way to watch their events sucks. If i could just drop 3 or 4 hundred so i could watch all the cards live,something along those lines, Id do it!

Withought Fight pass,following this sport would be a huge pain in the ass. Even a big fan has to skip events because its just not worth the money. I hate that.

Embrace the spectacle. This shit's as far away from a real sport as you can get. Ranking doesn't matter, titles don't matter, it's all about the money and the views. Quit with this washed out boring grey/dark tone garbage and give me screaming pride lady and crazy entrences back.

Presentation..

The commentary isn’t even HS pirate radio level.

Embrace the spectacle. This shit's as far away from a real sport as you can get. Ranking doesn't matter, titles don't matter, it's all about the money and the views. Quit with this washed out boring grey/dark tone garbage and give me screaming pride lady and crazy entrences back.
I dont think Pride would do it if they ran as many cards as UFC does today. Also american fans dont care about this stuff,they just want to see fights. So its basically a waste of money.

Go back to UFC-6 rules with no time limits, no rounds, wrestling shoes optional, and minimal rules.

Simply the model of the way to watch their events sucks. If i could just drop 3 or 4 hundred so i could watch all the cards live,something along those lines, Id do it!

Withought Fight pass,following this sport would be a huge pain in the ass. Even a big fan has to skip events because its just not worth the money. I hate that.
This seems to be more a problem of the US broadcast rights. In Europe we pay 10 bucks a month for Dazn and can watch lots of other sports beside UFC ppvs.

This seems to be more a problem of the US broadcast rights. In Europe we pay 10 bucks a month for Dazn and can watch lots of other sports beside UFC ppvs.
Yes,it fuckin sucks. Guess i have to move.

:: sound of plane taking off in street fighter 2 character select screen ::

I would revisit the weight classes.

130-140-150-160-170-180-190-200-HW
You think a weight class between 180 and 200 would be necessary? In terms of current MWs i think most could fight at either

Go back in time and show Fedor the respect that the GOAT deserved.
I've been meaning to ask, how did that whole thing fall apart again? I cant remember which side was being the stubborn one when they tried to reach a deal.

Back