Chris Weidman: A Brother's Keeper mini-doc

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

good watch Chris used to talk about his bro a few times back in the day when he was rising the ranks and then became champ but we never really saw him or heard much about it.

tl;dw Chris got big brod by his big bro in childhood and his bro was one of those deranged psychopathic children that enjoyed inflicting pain on him and peaked in high school. Then his bro got injured in football and turned into a good bible reading boy after he got humbled lol

his bro speaks exactly like Chris and seems to have held resentment for him fighting and being successful since he peaked in high school and got injured and used Christianity as an excuse to not support Chris fighting career

Wonderboy is more of a bro to Chris than his real life bro

cameo of Still My Boy dad and Chris mom has white hair now.... time flies

Last edited:
That’s so weird how his brother became anti-MMA when he became religious.

Weidman was on Whittaker's podcast some time ago and told some great fucking stories from his life and some of them involved his crazy brother

His brother was a bully when he was younger. Sports was his life, he got injured and couldn't play sports at that level anymore so he had a void in his life that needed filling. He found religion and it filled that void.

People in the comments are acting like he is jealous from what we have seen and that's what makes him an asshole. Islam and Christianity both teach that violence for entertainment is wrong. In Islam for example, you cannot strike someone in the face unless for very specific reasons i.e. protecting yourself/war.

good watch Chris used to talk about his bro a few times back in the day when he was rising the ranks and then became champ but we never really saw him or heard much about it.

tl;dw Chris got big brod by his big bro in childhood and his bro was one of those deranged psychopathic children that enjoyed inflicting pain on him and peaked in high school. Then his bro got injured in football and turned into a good bible reading boy after he got humbled lol

his bro speaks exactly like Chris and seems to have held resentment for him fighting and being successful since he peaked in high school and got injured and used Christianity as an excuse to not support Chris fighting career

Loved that documentary!

More More Da Capo!

Chris brother seemed like a Brute! What a Psycho and how Chris had to grow up being beaten by that guy all the time.

Typical Bully-behavior.

fc3f930df1bd9f00ad949d5a6b69fa32c3769d1f.jpg

Haven't watched yet but Chris should go over there now and stomp a mudhole in his chest. A bible thumping psycho, eh? We don't need any more of those. FINISH HIM!!

Played a role in developing a glass chin for sure
Gave him enough pre-pro concussions to make sure Teh Chris' chin would deteriorate in record time.

Teh Chris should rip each page out of that bible and feed it to that fker with nothing but salt water to drink. And don't stop till he's properly digested the whole word of god.

Psycho prick. Every day of the week make him pick another finger for Teh Chris to break. Leave him with 3 unharmed. Then tell him what part he played in his life in return.

Ppl like this should be dangled from building tops by their two big toes. Don't wiggle or lose them. Adopt his children and take his wife as a second. Go full Mormon on his punk ass.

He's STILL MY BOY!!!!

Lmao, I'll never forget that moment.

I like Chris, but honestly - I saw nothing besides the normal rough housing between brothers. The way they talk about it, it sounds like his brother would give him furious beatdowns, but it all seems extremely tame and normal.

Back