I still want to see Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler 2

I don't think Dana and Company are giving Nick a contract. They dont trust him and assume he isnt good anymore.

I wanna see Nick too !

Don't know if he remains in the testing pool or not. If yes, than maybe it could happen.

I bet Lawler would take that smoke !

Reactions: G10
The first fight was probably my first ufc what in the hell just happened moment that didn’t include Royce Gracie. I knew for a fact that Lawler was going to absolutely floor Nick.

I would pay to see it , I wish it was 5 years ago but still

MMA fans are the worst at letting it go. Diaz and GSP as prime examples

I mean, i'd watch it but it’s not exactly a fight im screaming for.. Lawler looks so done

Ugh. Not me. That KO is so weird to admit happening.

Me too. Perfect retirement fight for both. Diaz by ko again.

Do you see anybody talking about other guys that have been retired for 6 years as if they’re still active? Seriously, think about it. This guy hasn’t fought a single time in the 4+ years I’ve been watching this sport.

I smoke weed too. But, I’m still rooted in absolute reality.

They are some really weird fanbases in mma. But, the Diaz fanbase is even more fucked up than they are.

I just want to see Robbie fight.

Or Nick fight.

Huge fan of both.

Perfect fight for both at this point. The first fight was crazy! Hope this happens

I've been saying the same thing for a while but have been flamed by other Sherbros who thought i was crazy for suggesting this matchup.

The JBG would approve.

My take:
Diaz has maybe 1-3 (tops) fights left in him at this stage... he shouldn't wait much longer for a fight
Lawler? Who knows? He's the better fighter right now but is clearly declining... how fast tho?
Will Diaz's high volume pitter-patter striking be enough to disrupt Lawler's rhythm & score another knockout?
I think Lawler swarms & tko's Nick early to midway into the fight.

Lawler is the better fighter at this stage.

Can’t see why any Nick Diaz would want to see him fight unless he needs the cash ....in that case he should fight Jake Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back