Media UFC Embedded - Episode 3.

c530d8ac95c24c51bb3e6c9d340fa4d9.gif

Shots Fired !!

I do really like Weili Zhang's mentality and toughness and her super-strong mindset.
It's excellent and part of what makes her great.

She's had a year to work on her game and I can almost guarantee that's been a daily hard slog for her, she just doesn't quit.
I think she'll be simply too strong, too fast, too plain fucking ferocious for Rose to handle. Might take a bit to wear Rose down, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a 1st rd TKO for Weili. That chick is something special.

I do really like Weili Zhang's mentality and toughness and her super-strong mindset.
It's excellent and part of what makes her great.

She's had a year to work on her game and I can almost guarantee that's been a daily hard slog for her, she just doesn't quit.
I think she'll be simply too strong, too fast, too plain fucking ferocious for Rose to handle. Might take a bit to wear Rose down, but it wouldn't surprise me to see a 1st rd TKO for Weili. That chick is something special.
I hope your right but I gotta say I'm not so confident . Want Wieli to win bad and will pick her for my tap card but Rose can beat any women on the right night .

Masvidal looked like he was sporting a bad leg or foot getting off that plane

had no idea Valentina's coach is married to her sister until i was listening to jack slack today. weird haha

Valentina is the free week trial person just to use their space. Her training camps is just her traveling with her sister/coach in a Camper and visiting random gyms.

Valentina is the free week trial person just to use their space. Her training camps is just her traveling with her sister/coach in a Camper and visiting random gyms.

Valentina of no fixed abode.

Back