Nick Diaz fight booked?

RawDawgBob

Like's; 100,000,000,000.69
@Brown
Reaction score
The Nose just posted that Nick has a fight signed. Any idea who he's fighting?

fnEVfjy.gif

Let's go Nick :cool:

<YeahOKJen>

Serious though, dude is 37 years old, hasn't fought in 6 years and hasn't won a fight in a decade, no one seriously thinks he's going to be competitive with the top guys anymore right?

I'm down for him to fight like Condit or Brown or other old-guard fun matches though.

I swear I’m really starting to doubt that Nick is a beloved athlete. All you guys are seriously anxious to see him get killed. Let it go people....

Very hard to believe. If he does come back, he should fight someone closer to his age: Lawler, Condit, Matt Brown, Dan Hardy (another guy who's talked about a comeback for years).

I'm thinking maybe it could be Colby after seeing this.(Though obviously it's likely just nonsense)

Covington said, “It left off like I remember two years ago he was ready to come back and fight. He asked the UFC to fight they said hey we got Colby Covington here. He’s the interim champ and you know the time Woodley was hiding from me he didn’t want a unified title.

“So I was ready to step, and they made that fight. I verbally agreed to fight Nick Diaz at Madison Square Garden. You know he verbally agreed on one day and then like a couple of days later, he backed out. He said he doesn’t want to fight so Nick Diaz is done man, the guy is washed up.”

Serious though, dude is 37 years old, hasn't fought in 6 years and hasn't won a fight in a decade, no one seriously thinks he's going to be competitive with the top guys anymore right?

I'm down for him to fight like Condit or Brown or other old-guard fun matches though.

I actually think that Diaz Vs Brown could yield an ultra violent fight of the year type of matchup.

I swear I’m really starting to doubt that Nick is a beloved athlete. All you guys are seriously anxious to see him get killed. Let it go people....

I can see it clearly already

- nick diaz vs someone not out of their prime
- diaz loses a unanimous decision clearly
- diaz is pissed
- everyone is on steroids - nick
- nate posts about how everyone just hugs and nick is the best fighter ever
- no more fights for nick, but teases another comeback
- official retires 5 years later

Probably a court date

tenor.gif

Nick has turned into Brock Lesnar. Every year sherdog was convinced that Brock was coming back after the Reem fight.

Nick has turned into Brock Lesnar. Every year sherdog was convinced that Brock was coming back after the Reem fight.
he did come back though, roided up and he LnP Mark Hunt for an easy win.

I'm thinking maybe it could be Colby after seeing this.(Though obviously it's likely just nonsense)

Covington said, “It left off like I remember two years ago he was ready to come back and fight. He asked the UFC to fight they said hey we got Colby Covington here. He’s the interim champ and you know the time Woodley was hiding from me he didn’t want a unified title.

“So I was ready to step, and they made that fight. I verbally agreed to fight Nick Diaz at Madison Square Garden. You know he verbally agreed on one day and then like a couple of days later, he backed out. He said he doesn’t want to fight so Nick Diaz is done man, the guy is washed up.”
That would be embarrassing for Nick, Colby, UFC and fans. A fucking catastrophe. I hope Colby was just talking nonsense again.

Back