Media Joe Rogan acting skills

Could have starred in The Godfather, missed calling because of generation. Not.

Sign of the times that an idiot with nothing profound to say ever has such a popular podcast. Rogan is your typical fool that likes to hear himself talk; he has zero talent at anything.

They are pretty good,since he believably pretends all his comedian friends constantly "murder" rooms!(*cough* *cough* Shaub *cough* cough* Ari...)

Here they are:

Rogan is a beast. Definition of strong work ethic

192.gif

My theory is Rogan deliberately surrounds himself with the worse comedians to make himself look better.
Or they flock to him to be on his podcast,so maybe they get a fan.

I am a rogan fan and i enjoy his podcasts,but seriously he and other comedians talking about how they are special people and how unique they are drives me crazy.

Also he is a comedian,but every time one has a good joke it somehow manages to fly over his head.

Rogan is a beast. Definition of strong work ethic

192.gif

<36>

Rogans got the most ridiculous workout face I've ever seen.

I remember his spiel about this kettlebell training, apparently he likes to imagine hes trying "for his life" and its a life and death situation or some nonsense.

Dude needs to lay off the alpha brain.

Sign of the times that an idiot with nothing profound to say ever has such a popular podcast. Rogan is your typical fool that likes to hear himself talk; he has zero talent at anything.
If Rogan had zero talent for anything he wouldn’t have gotten successful in multiple avenues.

For example, he has a talent for making his podcast guests feel comfortable and for keeping a solid conversation going for multiple hours. He was rewarded for these talents by the public, in the form of his podcast becoming the biggest in the world.

But of course, it’s also a sign of the times that a raging idiot on a MMA forum is too blinded with personal dislike for said podcast host to make a rational argument, instead of realising that perhaps maybe different people like different things and have different opinions.

If Rogan had zero talent for anything he wouldn’t have gotten successful in multiple avenues.

For example, he has a talent for making his podcast guests feel comfortable and for keeping a solid conversation going for multiple hours. He was rewarded for these talents by the public, in the form of his podcast becoming the biggest in the world.

But of course, it’s also a sign of the times that a raging idiot on a MMA forum is too blinded with personal dislike for said podcast host to make a rational argument, instead of realising that perhaps maybe different people like different things and have different opinions.
So... popularity=talent? Sorry, not so. Running your mouth for a couple hours on a podcast doesn't make you talented

So, I am an idiot because I don't realize different people have different opinions? Like, what? Some people are of the opinion that those not belonging to a certain race is inferior; in fact, millions believe that, does that make it legit? You can have something stupid that a lot of people like. Your point is pointless.

You sound like he humiliated you in front of your crush. Also: projection.

So... popularity=talent? Sorry, not so. Running your mouth for a couple hours on a podcast doesn't make you talented

So, I am an idiot because I don't realize different people have different opinions? Like, what? Some people are of the opinion that those not belonging to a certain race is inferior; in fact, millions believe that, does that make it legit? You can have something stupid that a lot of people like. Your point is pointless.
If all he did was run his mouth, then why is his podcast the biggest in the world? Popularity does not equal talent but without talent, there’s no popularity. Even people that are famous for being famous such as, let’s say, Kim Kardashian got big because certain groups of people found her/her product entertaining and intriguing.

Just because you don’t see talent in someone, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Your critique of Rogan is ad hominem and highly subjective. What did he do that pissed you off? Scream “OOOOHHHH” thinking a fighter got rocked when it wasn’t the case a couple times?

Back