Media Colby I broke your face, Masvidal.....

Moeshaak Hammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The champion has spoken, this weekend Usman is gonna break Masvidal inside ( Usman said he wants to break Masvidal inside), I am very sure that sounds gay and jail talk.
Let the raping begin.

Last edited:
Agreed... but it won't matter if he keeps dominating and winning fights.

Indeed. I'm in for the scrap itself, caring little for outside factors. Watching Usman build a Legacy has been enjoyable.

I won't be disappointed with either winner but favor Usman and would like to see how far he can take it.

That sounds like gay jail talk.
Sounds like? Breaking bucks? Im sorry men... Yeah, issues. But Usman gonna still 50-45 if he doesnt finish him this time. I dont think anyone is gonna break a man prison style like Adesanye vs Costa for a while.

I'd rather hear some corny trash talk like "Masvidal? More like No Mas vidal." than this shit.

Usman let your fighting do the talking. Appreciate he is expected to promote but he needs a PR coach. Sound of silence, just the thud of his punches when bell rings , enough said. There r very few good talkers in MMA. Chael was ok, Bisping played a good heel but he could talk trash impromptu. CCC took cringe to a style level all his own.

Usman let your fighting do the talking. Appreciate he is expected to promote but he needs a PR coach. Sound of silence, just the thud of his punches when bell rings , enough said. There r very few good talkers in MMA. Chael was ok, Bisping played a good heel but he could talk trash impromptu. CCC took cringe to a style level all his own.
Chael and Bisping were/are fantastic at selling a fight.

"ok"

<DisgustingHHH>

That sounds like gay jail talk.

It’s just the Nigerian way

Animation1.gif

Go ahead Usman. Let him have it. Fire when ready.

"Now? Go now? Oh, okay. Here it goes.
Buckle your seat belt for this...
*clears throat*
Jorge Masividal?
More like... um... George, no wait, Whore gay ... uh... Mess pee doll. Yeah! Boom, roasted.
You want more?
What does BMF stand for?
How about... hold on, let me think...
Bad Martial Fighter?
That's right I said it.
Don't fear me!"

That's champion level trash talk right there.

"I know adesanya will rape me, so I'll keep calling him my nigerian BFF, and I'll keep taking fights with former lightweights who can sell pay-per-views because I know I can't!"

Back