Media Joanna says Rose can beat Zhang and that Valentina gotta be very careful with Andrade

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Joanna's fought 4 of them, that's crazy!!! But at the same time it's very interesting to hear her opinion about those fights since she's been in the cage with all of them.

Rose/Zhang part = Min 11:40

Shevchenko/Andrade part = 13:55

Joanna had to work hard to keep andrade off. She had to be perfect that whole fight to keep her head getting taken off. Val SHOULD be able to fend off andrade easier but def got to be careful esp early.

Joanna had to work hard to keep andrade off. She had to be perfect that whole fight to keep her head getting taken off. Val SHOULD be able to fend off andrade easier but def got to be careful esp early.
Val can probably take Andrade down if it gets dangerous on the feet. Joanna didn't really have that in her arsenal.

Val can probably take Andrade down if it gets dangerous on the feet. Joanna didn't really have that in her arsenal.
Yeah and her attacks will probably have more of a discouraging effect.

Yeah and her attacks will probably have more of a discouraging effect.
I think the telling thing is Rose saying that Andrade hits hard as fuck. And that Val she be careful. But I also tske it with a grain of salt since they've trained together, so she probably hasn't felt Val's power.

I know joanna don't have much time left in this sport and her last fight was a good showing but she shouldn't be getting the next title shit eitherway without winning a fight at least

Joanna's fought 4 of them, that's crazy!!! But at the same time it's very interesting to hear her opinion about those fights since she's been in the cage with all of them.

she need to train with Mariusz Pudzianowski or Yan to train those pillow fisted punches. Awesome technic and cardio, great skills but zero power.

I think the telling thing is Rose saying that Andrade hits hard as fuck. And that Val she be careful. But I also tske it with a grain of salt since they've trained together, so she probably hasn't felt Val's power.

I'm lost on this one

Schevchenko fighting Nunes 10 times in a row would be far more exciting than both of them beating girls that are not on their levels.
And im not exaggerating, that really would be better.

Joanna destroying and humiliating Andrade was one of the greatest master classes and one sided beat downs in UFC history

giphy.gif

Rose has a sweet left hook and good footwork. Anything can happen.

Schevchenko fighting Nunes 10 times in a row would be far more exciting than both of them beating girls that are not on their levels.
And im not exaggerating, that really would be better.
yes it would

Joanna is speaking purely from a selfish perspective here.

She WANTS Zhang to lose and Shevchenko to lose. Eliminates 2 opponent's who beat her before.

first round will be the hardest for shave. she solves and punks andrade in the 2nd.

The dude in your Av wins (i smell the cuban upset)

Joanna is speaking purely from a selfish perspective here.

She WANTS Zhang to lose and Shevchenko to lose. Eliminates 2 opponent's who beat her before.
<5>

Here's destroying andrade...
ShabbyGoodFieldspaniel-size_restricted.gif
Maybe you should have advised JJ to elbow Andrade on the back of the head when they fought. She probably could have gotten away with it. Common enough occurrence with practically zero enforcement.

Every time I hear her name, I think...
1206025284.jpg.jpg

Shev is better everywhere. Rose was tooling Andrade in the first fight before the slam. Andrade wont take Shev down like that.

I am more excited for the Weili/Rose fight. That seems pretty evenly matched.

Back