Media Whittaker vs Gastélum on espn ratings are in

Prelims have more viewers than bellator’s past 3 events combined on the main card.
Dana bless!

Wow people are actually comparing UFC rating’s with Bellator lol. Never thought I’d see the day people actually consider Bellator as competition worthy enough to compare. People just used to post UFC’s rating and not even mention other promotions.

ImmenseFriendlyAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Main event was good. Penne nearly getting thrown out of the ring was good.

A WMMA fight and another decision we’re the HL’s of the card?

I think you’re reaching sir, you might be grading those fights relative to the rest of the subpar card. Kelvin getting easily outpointed yet again while sloppily telegraphing all of his offense did nothing for me. About as memorable as his fight with Magny imo.

I can comfortably tell you, many of the casual viewers weren’t impressed with that card.

A WMMA fight and another decision we’re the HL’s of the card?

I think you’re reaching sir, you might be grading those fights relative to the rest of the subpar card. Kelvin getting easily outpointed yet again while sloppily telegraphing all of his offense did nothing for me. About as memorable as his fight with Magny imo.

I can comfortably tell you, many of the casual viewers weren’t impressed with that card.
A decision by itself dont mean shit. Was a great fight. I dont give a shit what casuals think and neither should you,

A decision by itself dont mean shit. Was a great fight. I dont give a shit what casuals think and neither should you,

I agree with your statement regarding casuals, but I’m keeping my response relative to the thread topic of more viewers exposed to that card.

However, I disagree with your take in the main event: I didn’t find it necessarily boring, I just found it mediocre. Whit spinning a sloppy Kelvin in circles while jabbing his face off for 5 rounds was the striking equivalent of Vetorri/Holland grappling clinic last week. One sided but not memorable.

Just my take on the event, I don’t think you can disagree.

<mma4>

Seems to be pretty solid in comparison to the others. Not bad for a card with few names that had a later start. And yes, we know mma is a niche sport and doesn’t do as well as other mainstream sports.

Not bad, but this is a lull period for US sports.

Most people were watching the Askren Paul shit fest.

Horrible take. Lesser chined fighters than KG would have been finished.

Truth hurts, I actually tuned out after the first round cause I knew exactly how the rest of the fight would go

Back