Who had the better career? Feijao, Mike Kyle or Jorge Santiago?

tehMoose

The slayer of ufc shills
@Silver
Reaction score
Who has the best resume and who do you feel was the best fighter from them?

Prime roided Feijao had the highest peak, overall as a career though I'd go Kyle or Santiago. Feijao also lost to Kyle head to head.

Feijao...?

He had the belt in Strikeforce and finished Romero

1. Feijao - He had the Strikeforce championship, which is considered to be a major title. KO'd Romero.
2. Santiago - Had wars in Sengoku and had their belt, though it is by all accounts a minor league title, even for that time period.
3. Mike Kyle - He's kinda just known for beating the fuck out of Brian Olsen illegally and getting annhilated by Rumble.

Prime roided Feijao had the highest peak, overall as a career though I'd go Kyle or Santiago. Feijao also lost to Kyle head to head.
Didnt Feijao smash Kyle with a Flying Knee followed up by a Guillotine choke? I think he tested positive and it either got reversed or a NC

I'd say Santiago overall based on his body of work. He picked up a lot of big wins and had one of the greatest fights of all time with Misaki. Feijao was more of a flash in the pan.

They all had some pretty nice high points, but I think I'd go with Santiago. He went on a tear outside the UFC.

Prime juiced up Feijao didn't keep that peak form for long but while in that form he was a bad man. I'd give that version of Feijao a legit chance of beating Jan.

Santiago was awesome too. Kyle was meh.

Who has the best resume and who do you feel was the best fighter from them?

Jorge Santiago.

Why do u have yellow card. At this pace everyone going to get one not sure whats going on

Back