Rose Keep Going, GSP... just stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

opcalsictoal

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Alright GSP, I've got to call you and the media out for the incessant stories that you might return. Watching you fight Michael Bisping was a lower level religious experience for me and many hardcore fans, it was great to see you throwing your high kicks in the octagon again, but you're still a liar. I've always defended you after Greg Jackson Sun Tzu'ed your thinking and you started fighting for the win and not the finish. I'm not sure who killed your fighting spirit but it wasn't roided Johnny Hendricks.
That being said, you fibbed in your pressers fight after fight, saying you really wanted the finish; but you never did and you're doing the same through the media megaphone that you might return. You revolutionized training, you could have trained to finish if you wanted to. You deserve respect for your body of work but you've shown little respect for the fans by dangling your return out there. You could have trained to come back, I don't think you're scared, I just think you don't want it. But, you REALLY want to promote your movies so you're trying to stay relevant and increase your stock price. We got so mad at Brock doing the same thing, at least he had the decency to only keep us in suspense for a month or two.
I'm tired of you GSP, https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/15/geor...-acting-marvel-falcon-and-the-winter-soldier/-- I hate fighting, he says. Tell me something I didn't know. Just go to Hollywood and shut up about coming back. You're no Khabib, you're no Couture, you're no Emelianenko, you're no Ngannou, but I'm happy that someone found a way to cut you a slice of Hollywood pie even though your English has barely improved.

And to someone with some real courage- Rose, I'm listening. There's a lot to lose going against the People's Republic of China. You are setting up a new Rocky film... we'll call it Rosey. Dana and Co. might lose some respect from me for letting GSP keep trying to stay relevant but they've gained far more by letting you speak your mind while the NBA and other sports stay under the porch. From what I've seen of Zhang, victory is as uncertain as ever but I'll be pulling for you. I enjoyed Zhang's team response to your charges, calling out your horrifying "lies" as they are hogtied to a radiator a hostel in Beijing unable to actually deny anything or answer the Chinese Communist treatment of ethnic and religious minorities. See how these shills at Bloody Elbow leave a love note to the Chinese government in their last paragraph https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/4/...usions-zhangs-team-responds-to-namajunas-lies. Rose, I hope you win one for us, the better guys so far, but we'll see how long we stay on top. With women like you, I think America will last longer still.

didnt read

valerie louredas ass to save thread

bAxOFdI.png

GSP fought the best the sport had to offer pretty much his whole career. To call him a coward is projection. you're a coward.

Who were the guys he didn't fight at 170? He would have beat woodley, he would have beat Lawler. Usman is like the only guy I'd worry abt and he was way past his prime when Usman made it to the top

This thread turned out great TS... <{Heymansnicker}>

one difference between you and gsp is that people care what gsp has to say.

so how about you "just stop". no one read any of that shit.

Go find a hobby you fucking moron....GSP doesn't owe you shit.

The dude fought for UFC Championships for about 9 fucking years straight!! WTF have you done with your life you loser.

I think ts was far too kind to gsp. He's obviously a liar and a grade A troll now. He has no desire to fight and he knows he would get his ass handed to him.by any current champ or contender. He tucked his tail between his legs after a 70% pig rigg destroyed him and in turn that same pig rigg went on to get KO'd and lost almost every fight. Gsp's time was a decade ago when he was busy ducking Anderson Silva.
lol imagine having a user name dedicated to bj penn.

have never read a thread this long in my life and i'm sure not going to start on some random with a 2 like account ripping on gsp

I was a big GSP fan until he started fighting not to lose. Then he started ducking Anderson like the plague. I have zero interest in seeing GSP fight again, last time I saw him in an interview recently he had some weird blonde lesbian haircut. Dude needs to just stay retired and shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back