Rumored Jackson/Wink is falling apart

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
First 15 seconds of video, Bellator prospect Patchy Mix says that he left Jackson Winks because they’re falling apart. Says that anyone who trains outside of the gym gets ‘shunned and scrutinized’ for it.

Says it’s all politics and money. Says that the gym divided in half.

Says Joey Villasenor and Brandon Gibson are solid coaches among the few.

People have been saying this for the past few years.

Apparently, Jackson stopped giving a shit about hands on training after they expanded the gym, but they're still acting like it's the glory days from ten years ago.

JacksonWink is part of the reason why Jones has been regressing for years

He hit his peak in the Glover fight and has been looking shitter ever since

I find it mind-boggling that he never developed anything resembling a proper jab.

A lot of his lack of progression is his fault for not taking it seriously, but the best practices in that gym are grossly outdated.

It’s a gym with no integrity, they follow the money. And I’m sure Jon Jones being the main guy has influenced that culture. He’s a scumbag.

I bet shitheads like you don't even know what you're talking about when it comes to that gym. You see this thread, you already hate Jon Jones and decide that you're gonna spew crap like this where you act like you're in the know about that place.

This has already been known for years now. Either you get individualized training from Greg Jackson or your thrown into Winks weird system where he actually thinks he’s pumping out high caliber guys. Either way they’re specialty is transforming guys into point fighters anyway so good riddance as far as I’m concerned.

Jackson/Wink is dying.

Jackson/Wink conned Jones.

<JonesLaugh>

I bet shitheads like you don't even know what you're talking about when it comes to that gym. You see this thread, you already hate Jon Jones and decide that you're gonna spew crap like this where you act like you're in the know about that place.
Everyone knows that gym is poison. We’ve all seen the beef and drama with Cerrone and many other fighters have said the same, it’s indicative of a shitty gym culture. You can take your white knighting bullshit somewhere else.

Also, Jon Jones IS A SCUMBAG.

Last edited:
Everyone’s knows that gym is poison. We’ve all seen the beef and drama with Cerrone and many other fighters have said the same, it’s indicative of a shitty gym culture. You can take your white knighting bullshit somewhere else.

Also, Jon Jones IS A SCUMBAG.
Why you have yellow dubs ?

Greg Jackson forged guys like GSP, Jones, WEC Cowboy, Condit, BJ. Rashad, Keith.

Mike has turned it into a puppy mill no joke.

BJ lol wtf? He didn’t get there until the twilight of his career, his best days were at AKA and at his own gym.

From what I understand Winklejohn/Gibson were the main guys that worked with Jones, Condit, Cerrone, Holm, Rashad, etc in their heyday.

It definitely seems like the gym went downhill after the expansion though.

Greg Jackson forged guys like GSP, Jones, WEC Cowboy, Condit, BJ. Rashad, Keith.

Mike has turned it into a puppy mill no joke.

Not everyone of those fighters started from day 1 with that gym.

Back