Let's be honest, Whittaker win the rematch against Izzy

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Izzy lost his undefeated aura, Jan showed how to beat him pretty easily

Whittaker looked sharp and confident

Whittaker by KO round 2

BTW he deserve the rematch more than ever, he bounced back so well after loosing the title

What a warrior and great fighter, he always show up and bring fireworks, he came to fight, not to dance, run, or win decision by jab

Discuss

He decisioned a last minute replacement 1-4 Kelvin Gassedtelum... surely that means he can now beat Adesanya.

200.gif

Whittaker landed good shots on Izzy in the first without hurting him. I truly doubt Whittaker can crack his chin before his gets cracked back

He decisioned a last minute replacement 1-4 Kelvin Gassedtelum... surely that means he can now beat Adesanya.

200.gif

Looking forward to see the second part of this massacre

1570337706_366748_1570337780_noticia_normal.jpg

Guy lost one time, he sucks. There are plenty of examples out there. Patient Rob UD Izzy all day. Brazil wand hates Rob cuz he secretly loves him. I figured out your shtick bro. He’s happily married, move on.

Whittaker vs Adesanya 1 was pretty competitive outside of the knock downs.

The first round was swaying towards Whittaker up until that knock down. Then Whittaker started the 2nd round very strong. Israel just has a very good counter striking game and landed clean shots when Rob blitzed in.

Rob can fake the blitz and have Israel lean back to counter and then go for a take down like Jan did. May as well try it.

Guy lost one time, he sucks. There are plenty of examples out there. Patient Rob UD Izzy all day. Brazil wand hates Rob cuz he secretly loves him. I figured out your shtick bro. He’s happily married, move on.

Lol this is typical sherdrama, apparently because I’m not in love with a nice guy automatically means “I hate him”.

Whits a class act and I’ve said it countless times, but what does that have to do with my MMA picks? Would you be silly enough to ever pick Whit over Adesanya?

<RawexDidThis1>

He lost to him twice. Izzy KO'd Whittaker at the end of Round 1. Whittaker got 60 seconds to recover between rounds, then Izzy KO'd him again in Round 2.

If Whittaker's strategy is to be patient, Izzy will use his 7-inch reach advantage and high level kickboxing to pick him apart again.

Whittaker vs Adesanya 1 was pretty competitive outside of the knock downs.

The first round was swaying towards Whittaker up until that knock down. Then Whittaker started the 2nd round very strong. Israel just has a very good counter striking game and landed clean shots when Rob blitzed in.

Rob can fake the blitz and have Israel lean back to counter and then go for a take down like Jan did. May as well try it.

>Adesanya vs Whit was competitive

LOL TF are you talking about???

Whit punching air all night and toppling over when Adesanya committed to his strikes was the FURTHEST thing from competitive.

- Adesanya was easily making Whit miss

- crumbled him at the end of the first

- finished knocking him out in the second

How was that competitive???

{<huh}
{<huh}
{<huh}

No. Rob was only touching izzy cuz he was blitzing in full speed, and got ko'd for it. Without that blitz, "patient" rob gets completely picked apart.

Whittaker by KO round 2

BTW he deserve the rematch more than ever, he bounced back so well after loosing the title

What a warrior and great fighter, he always show up and bring fireworks, he came to fight, not to dance, run, or win decision by jab

Discuss
AliveAlertAlaskanhusky-size_restricted.gif

Lol this is typical sherdrama, apparently because I’m not in love with a nice guy automatically means “I hate him”.

Whits a class act and I’ve said it countless times, but what does that have to do with my MMA picks? Would you be silly enough to ever pick Whit over Adesanya?

<RawexDidThis1>

He lost to him twice. Izzy KO'd Whittaker at the end of Round 1. Whittaker got 60 seconds to recover between rounds, then Izzy KO'd him again in Round 2.

If Whittaker's strategy is to be patient, Izzy will use his 7-inch reach advantage and high level kickboxing to pick him apart again.

No. Rob was only touching izzy cuz he was blitzing in full speed, and got ko'd for it. Without that blitz, "patient" rob gets completely picked apart.

Wrong, wrong and wrong. Robbie plays it smart this time and wrestle fucks Izzy. You know Izzy has 0 aggression and octagon control, he will not come forward/make the first move. Sure Rob has the reach disadvantage, but he compensates that by being a good fucking wrassler. He can get hands on Izzy if he is smart, and take him down and rape him, similar to Yan Blachowicz. The end. Sorry you guys are upset about it.

Wrong, wrong and wrong. Robbie plays it smart this time and wrestle fucks Izzy. You know Izzy has 0 aggression and octagon control, he will not come forward/make the first move. Sure Rob has the reach disadvantage, but he compensates that by being a good fucking wrassler. He can get hands on Izzy if he is smart, and take him down and rape him, similar to Yan Blachowicz. The end. Sorry you guys are upset about it.

not only that, but also moved up in weight and went undefeated and won the belt until a fluke KO. And has won all 3 fights since. Give Rob his rematch. If he loses (he won’t) I will bang Rachel Ostovich without a rubber. And if he wins, I will cry in my moms basement.

People gonna blather on about the 1st fight like it means shit, until the fight when Bobby will bring patience and wrestling this time and look like Jan when it's over.

Whittaker by KO round 2

Discuss
While I love Whittaker and have more than my share of eating crows when it comes to pick him to win a fight, let us not forget how easy Israel made it look when he beat him...

I am intrigued by the rematch, but I am not calling a winner!! :D

I want Rob to win.

But Izzy is a bad match up for him. Izzy has the reach advantage, the speed is about equal, but Izzy's stand up is more sophisticated.

Also, Izzy his a really good chin.

Rob will need to mix it up with wrestling, part of the reason Jan got the takedown was his size, and he was being a threat in the stand up.

Back