Urijah Hall or Old Chris Weidman?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Technically speaking they’re actually the same age.

Urijah finished the ghost of Anderson Silva.

Weidman is slower and can’t take as much punishment as he used to be able to.

what do you guys want think?

Weidmans body is completely broken down from injuries and surgeries and he can't take damage anymore too

He beat Omari but it was such a sad performance for a once great MW. He might look good in exchanges and specially if he gets it to the mat but Hall at this point is too fast, explosive, athletic. One of the first clean strikes he lands is gonna start the finish IMO

Think it depends how tentative Hall wants to be. If he's not aggressive enough I see Weidman beating him with pressure. But if he confidently sticks strikes in Chris's face, Chris's durability to strikes the last while hasn't been the best.

I've got hall, but not worth betting on atm because he's so inconsistent and beating 50 year old Anderson means nothing.

Weidman looked absolutely terrible last time out, he's pretty much done at this point.

Hall should win by TKO if he's been training and hasn't fallen off too much, he might have to defend a couple TD's. But he really shouldn't lose to this version of Weidman.

Easy money on Hall. Did you see Hall ko against anderson. Very scary. Prime Weidman would beat Hall again. But Current Hall destroys Weidman. Too explosive and athletic. @NorrisB

i like FDGTD. either weidman grounds him like in their first meeting or uriah ko's chris.

Hall gets dominated in round 1, loses round 2 as well, then KOs Weidman in round 3. Weidman has a habit of slowing down & losing fights late, Hall has a habit of losing early & getting late comebacks. All the makings are there.

Hall by KO or Weiner by decision are solid prop bets here. Hall by 3rd round KO should be +1000 or more so I will likely lay a Cpl bucks on that.

Only 2 scenarios ....weidman holds him down for 3 round decision .

Or weidman gets ktfo , probably after gassing out in the first round .

I'll take hall ...by tko for better odds

Weidman is one of the high profile fighters who looked noticebaly more soft when USADA came. I'll leave it at that.

Technically speaking they’re actually the same age.

Urijah finished the ghost of Anderson Silva.

Weidman is slower and can’t take as much punishment as he used to be able to.

what do you guys want think?

"Technically speaking they're actually the same age".

How is that technically speaking?

Hall ftw

Weidman by split decision this time. Everyone will be up in arms about a robbery

Weedman has looked like REALLY bad in his last fight. Gassed hard against an average opponent. Hall is going to wreck him

Weidman has shown that he can still take an opponent down and ride that to a decision win...

Against Akhmedov, his most dominant round was actually the 3rd round, so he has shown that he can still go late in a fight.

they actually fought 10 years ago...crazy stuff.

Both have looked utterly terrible. I get that Hall is on a "streak" right now but this feels like it should be a loser leaves town fight. Amazing that Hall is considered a credible win for some of the division's "elite" because he has David The Crow Loiseau level stage fright out there. Middleweight is complete trash outside the top 2

Back