Whittaker or Vettori

Pierced7681

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Who do you want to see get the next shot at Adesanya?

I know Whittaker is ranked 1 and Vettori is 3, but I personally would rather see Vettori/Adesanya 2 as I feel there’s a better story due to the split decision in their first fight, whereas Whittaker got smashed with ease when he fought Adesanya.

Vettori is not even half the fighter so throw him in first and then we get the proper fight with some build up.

Don't really care as long as it is one of them. Whoever doesn't get the shot should fight Brunson for the next title shot.

Whittaker deserves it much more but Marvin has a better chance of dethroning Izzy

Whittaker. He just deserves it more.

Roberto John 'Bobby Reaper Knuckles' Whittaker
withtaker.gif~original

I’d be down to see Vettori fight for the strap, Robert can be the replacement if someone pulls out, or he could fight Costa if he needs quick $

As a big Vettori fan I think Whittaker is due for the next shot.
Let Vettori and Brunson fight for number 1 contender.

Costa vs Cannonier to get one of them of them back in the winner circle and establish a more clear top 5, loser can fight a 6-12.

Till can fight winner of Hall Weidman or Jack Edmen

Kelvin should fall below the top 10 and fight winnet of Stricklen Jotko or a 16-20 like Muradov

Whittaker for sure. IMO Vettori needs one more solid win, against one of the following: Brunson/Costa/Cannonier

If Whittaker is smart he will allow Vettori to fight Adesanya first since Marvin is going to spam Izzy with TD attempts.

Adesanya is expecting these TD attempts so if Rob waits it out he can watch Adesanya prevail and see what did and did not work or he can watch Vettori prevail and fight against a guy who he almost surely believes he is significant better than and would be an easier fight for him.

If he loses to Izzy again he may have to switch divisions, so letting Marvin go first significantly decreases the risk to him.

Back