Masvidal could be champ at 155 right now if not for McDonalds. Should he sue?

WarFan90

I'm not a rat, I'm a turtle, a ninja turtle.
@purple
Reaction score
Masvidal has fought at 155 many times and I think this is where he should fight. He could and should be fighting at lw if not for his inability to refrain from poor eating habits. Even at his age I think if he came down he would beat anyone at lw right now. Hes well rounded and if not for being the smaller guy in most of his fights could keep it standing. I think porier vs mas would be a barnburner but masvidals power would be a little better.

Who do you think beats Jorge at 155?

At LW he's not even in the top 10
Oliviera is the only one I see with a good shot at beating him via bjj, and I think mas with the size advantage and 18 years of experience doesn't get into much trouble even on the ground

He’s older now I doubt he could make that weight at this point of his career
His height and frame belong at 155. He looks like at weight like most lws look on fight night. Dont get me wrong some guys fight better at a higher weight than they could make but I think mas would be better at 155 since khabib retired there's few good wrestlers

Nawh Chandler, oliveria, dustin poirer would make quick work of him, he beats McGregor, but maybe even paul felder can beat him also.

He's ducking Leon and Colby because he knows he can't beat them also, so the journeyman is only looking for a pay cheque at this stage of his career so he can have spending money for the next 5-10years.

Who's he going to sue? himself? and give me whatever you're smoking TS, that's some good shit!

Why exactly should we make excuses for pro athletes for their own mistakes?

maybe we should cry for Gastelum because he keeps losing to good Middleweights.

He loses to 145 ponders

SmoggyMealyGavial-size_restricted556e6689628a3735.gif

He’s like 37. It’s hard to get down to the weight you fought at when you were 20.

Nawh Chandler, oliveria, dustin poirer would make quick work of him, he beats McGregor, but maybe even paul felder can beat him also.

He's ducking Leon and Colby because he knows he can't beat them also, so the journeyman is only looking for a pay cheque at this stage of his career so he can have spending money for the next 5-10years.
I think he picks chandler apart with ease. Porier is a good fight but he wins on points or tko. Oliviera has the best shot because of his ground game but I think due to size and experience he beats him too. Paul Felder while good ans tough as hell gets sparked inside 2. Mcg would be a very interesting fight as neither would try to go to the ground but i also think mas wins that.

Masvidal is a good fighter who's talked his way into 2 title fights. He's never been truly elite and probably never will be. I'd favor over half of the top 10 against him.

If he wins his case (which he will, because 'murica) they'll have to add 'Caution: eating this may cause you to fight in the wrong weight class' next to their 'Caution: hot' coffee warnings.

Back