UFC production quality vs...

Kel Guapo

Chesty Singlet
@Blue
Reaction score
... Triller.
Sometimes it's only when you look outside you can really appreciate what you have within. After watching the last two Triller events (Last nights and the Tyson fight), it really shows just how polished and professional the UFC is displayed.
Everything from lighting, to camera work, broadcasting, all of it. Top notch.

In contrast Triller was like a freakshow. The awful musical numbers, the wtf camera work with weirdfuck angles, ropes and heads and refs in the way, cutaways to high off his balls Snoop, the muddled sound quality and announcers all talking over each other, the oddly dim lit ring with the erector set backdrop and epileptic boogie woogie lighting. It's like it takes place inside the LSD fueled mind of the unholy offspring of Don King and a retired tent revival televangelist reborn as a Barnum Bailey cast-off carnie raised in a pro wrestling ring. The whole thing was just gross .

Some extra Excedrin and a bath is needed this morning. UFC, you keep doing you.
✊

The production sucks ass in Boxing and the commentary is like Adesanya/Blachowicz every single fight with a -5000 favorite. I don't know why anyone would bother to follow boxing. I'm only interested in the really big fights that happen maybe once a year, if that.

The UFC has the worst pbp ever. Watching the last couple of Bellator cards really brings that home. Mauro, I think his name is, actually does a real pbp. By that I mean he literally tells the viewer what is actually happening live. Like every other sport.

Last night for the hell of it, I turned my head away for a whole fight. I don’t even remember which fight it was because only listening to the commentary left me having no idea what was actually happening live. There was literally no pbp at all. Just Bisping and Cruz talking about inconsequential stuff. If a blind person tried to follow that bullshit they would have no idea what is actually going on.

If you don’t believe me try it yourself. Pick a fight you don’t really care about and just listen to it. If it is anything like what I experienced last night. You will have no idea what is actually going on.

They need to get their shit together.

I had to look up triller. Never heard of it.

Guess I’m just an old fuck.

Is this the newest social media trend? Will my kids be demanding it when they become tweens?

... Triller.
Sometimes it's only when you look outside you can really appreciate what you have within. After watching the last two Triller events (Last nights and the Tyson fight), it really shows just how polished and professional the UFC is displayed.
Everything from lighting, to camera work, broadcasting, all of it. Top notch.

In contrast Triller was like a freakshow. The awful musical numbers, the wtf camera work with weirdfuck angles, ropes and heads and refs in the way, cutaways to high off his balls Snoop, the muddled sound quality and announcers all talking over each other, the oddly dim lit ring with the erector set backdrop and epileptic boogie woogie lighting. It's like it takes place inside the LSD fueled mind of the unholy offspring of Don King and a retired tent revival televangelist reborn as a Barnum Bailey cast-off carnie raised in a pro wrestling ring. The whole thing was just gross .

Some extra Excedrin and a bath is needed this morning. UFC, you keep doing you.
✊

Preach

You expected a Jake Paul event to be quality? smh

Showtime boxing is quality

The UFC has the worst pbp ever. Watching the last couple of Bellator cards really brings that home. Mauro, I think his name is, actually does a real pbp. By that I mean he literally tells the viewer what is actually happening live. Like every other sport.

Last night for the hell of it, I turned my head away for a whole fight. I don’t even remember which fight it was because only listening to the commentary left me having no idea what was actually happening live. There was literally no pbp at all. Just Bisping and Cruz talking about inconsequential stuff. If a blind person tried to follow that bullshit they would have no idea what is actually going on.

If you don’t believe me try it yourself. Pick a fight you don’t really care about and just listen to it. If it is anything like what I experienced last night. You will have no idea what is actually going on.

They need to get their shit together.
Yeah.

Old school boxing they used to actually call the fight. It was nice. Probably because radio was a much bigger medium then.

Now half the time, maybe more, they aren’t even talking about the fight. Cruz and Bisping especially.

I had to look up triller. Never heard of it.

Guess I’m just an old fuck.

Is this the newest social media trend? Will my kids be demanding it when they become tweens?

If you actually PARENT and supervise your children they will be fine.

If you let your kids get raised by technology then yes, they will be horrible idiots.

my girls are 9,10. They don’t have phones or social media. They don’t know what triller is and I have never seen them “twerking” or any of that dumb shit.

If you actually PARENT and supervise your children they will be fine.

If you let your kids get raised by technology then yes, they will be horrible idiots.

my girls are 9,10. They don’t have phones or social media. They don’t know what triller is and I have never seen them “twerking” or any of that dumb shit.
Do you know what triller is? Or, did you before this weekend?

Back