God bless Michael Bisping

Moeshaak Hammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When every MMA so called expert throw logic out the window, trying to tell us that bum Ben Askren was gonna win a boxing fight, he tried to save everybody and Ben is a joke don't bet on him, be careful.
Dan Hardy gave good advice too

Bisping saving you money

I still can't believe majority of Sherdoggers picked Ben Askren to win.
DC is never to be trusted and Dominic Cruz too, Matt serra and all the other baffoons.

Last edited:
I truly dont understand how someone couldn't see the writing on the wall
When people said 3 months mma striking training would be enough to beat Ben in a boxing match that shit is true most look way better then Ben in a few months

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

Bisping applied logic. Not that hard. You'd think.
Had to stand in the Maia fight and got pieced up and became a MMA meme. Credit to Paul though for choosing an MMA fighter with horrible stand up but has a name. Now casuals will say he's good and was able to beat an MMA fighter in a boxing match.

Bisping was great on commentary last night. Helped make that card watchable.

I'm a proud bisping hater ( for good reason).
Ironically, I do enjoy HEARING him about mma and his predictions. I dont know how anyone could of confidently bet Askren in a boxing ring. It just doesnt make sense and then seeing his fun body ??????
People like DC or former training partners like t-wood say it's not even going to be close and the shersheep are all over it.

* history continues to repeat itself.

Shields v Askren
One guy punches like I throw a ball left handed.
The other guy doesn't know what a punch is.

Let's get Holly and Ben in a boxing ring.
I got Holly putting Ben on noodle leg boulevard near the end of round 1.

Back