What's your grade for Jouban

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts on Joubain and to lesser extent Chiesa in the analyst box with Karen?

I think he's on to something with this side career but can't put my finger on what he needs to do to improve

Maybe he moves up in the future to an actual cage side analyst? Seems like a very bright guy

thoughts?

(Side note cannot stand KBryant I find her weirdly distracting and not in a good way)

I think he's great at it, chiesa is ok but I feel like sometimes he gives an opinion over proper analysis. Also don't like how he said Romanovs injury didn't look bad but like 5 min before that he said nobody at home should be calling any fighters soft for not being able to continue.. while then implying than he thought Romanov couldve continued. But maybe I'm biased I've never like chiesa lol

Chiesa sucks and so does his mom

Unknown-1.jpeg

Jouban? Dude looks like a reallife sherdogger. Thats my grade for him

He was terrible. Talked really fast and kept getting tripped up on his words. I don't know if he was nervous, or falling in love with Karyn. Also, I disagree. With his sentiment that Chase and Andrei are the same fighter. Made me laugh. And I can't stand Chiesa. Ask his mom

Grade A hairline which is what matters most

Back