Godinez robbed

Doug Money

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Excited to see a fighter from Aguascalientes in the UFC! Unfortunatley she was robbed vs Penne. These refs are methed out tonight smh.
But even in defeat she showed alot of skill in the standup and the takedowns, mixing in some judo throws. Shes gonna be a fighter to look out for in the future!

Loopy?
She bangs

Cant agree more. I have no idea how she lost that decision. Not sure what the judges were looking at. If I was Penne I would be embarrassed to celebrate that Win.

Cant agree more. I have no idea how she lost that decision. Not sure what the judges were looking at. If I was Penne I would be embarrassed to celebrate that Win.
She hasn't fought in like 4 years. She was gonna celebrate just making it back

She hasn't fought in like 4 years. She was gonna celebrate just making it back

True. She got ragdolled quite a few diff times and was getting pieced up on the feet. She needs to retire and go full time on onlyfans imo.

She was not robbed. Fight could have gone either way.

That wasn't a robbery. I'm at work. Just watched the fight. She gave it away by going into the clinch. Knowing Penne was gonna go spider monkey on her. Should have tried to keep it in the center of the cage. She will learn from this and get better though.

I thought Godinez won, but she could have made sure of it if she had better top game and actually followed up on some of those takedowns. She did Undertaker's Last Ride on Penne and just let her stand up. Should have slammed her again to end R3.

That wasn't a robbery. I'm at work. Just watched the fight. She gave it away by going into the clinch. Knowing Penne was gonna go spider monkey on her. Should have tried to keep it in the center of the cage. She will learn from this and get better though.

So were rewarding unaffective backpacking now are we? Had her in no danger, landed close to zero good strikes, pretty much in survival mode the whole fight an did her best to stall the fight whenever possible, whilst being tossed around like a turd an completely outstruck, ok yeah let's reward that...

So were rewarding unaffective backpacking now are we? Had her in no danger, landed close to zero good strikes, pretty much in survival mode the whole fight an did her best to stall the fight whenever possible, whilst being tossed around like a turd an completely outstruck, ok yeah let's reward that...

Agree, clear cut robbery

Back