Adesanya looking at the MW division with a smile on his face... who can stop him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don’t know how anyone can deny that he’s just head and shoulders above this crop of HW’s:

- Vetorri another leftover who’s too slow and low striking defense. Looked mediocre vs “dollar store Adesanya” aka Kevin Holland

- Whittaker can’t even finish his lunch these days, forced to LnP a last minute notice Gastelum who was 1-3 go into the fight.

-Kelvin 1-4 since running into Adesanya

- Costa left MMA altogether and focused on being a gym bro

Adesanya rules MW with an iron black fist, and I don’t see anyone at MW who can stop him.

200.gif

Even though Whittaker looked good tonight, it's hard to disagree, Rob's performance over Gastelum tonight is unfortunately not indicative of how the rematch against Stylebender goes. Adesanya still has the same advantages that troubled Whittaker before, and is LEAGUES ahead of Gastelum when it comes to the overall Striking game.

Rob looked good tonight, but yeah, Adesanya isn't worried about a Rob rematch for a reason. Still optimistic that he'll turn in a better performance than he did his first outing though where he Blitz'ed his way into getting KO'ed twice.

I don’t know how anyone can deny that he’s just head and shoulders above this crop of HW’s:

- Vetorri another leftover who’s too slow and low striking defense. Looked mediocre vs “dollar store Adesanya” aka Kevin Holland

- Whittaker can’t even finish his lunch these days, forced to LnP a last minute notice Gastelum who was 1-3 go into the fight.

Adesanya rules MW with an iron black fist, and I don’t see anyone at MW who can stop him.

200.gif
Back to shitting on Aussies after another impressive performance mate? Just be honest and admit you got cucked by an Aussie, you have to get over it.

Well maybe Marvin, but honestly Izzy seems much more improved than him since they last fought. Rob just seems to be in this Franklin situation, but I never count out guy who stand and banged with Romero for 50 minutes.

200.gif

Whittaker is the guy. I have a feeling this will be in Australia in a stadium (50000 people), the crowd will fuck up Adesanya for sure. He is not as liked as Whittaker here, although if fighting an American, we would all go for Adesanya.

Can't believe this coming from the dunce who thought Costa was gonna spark Izzy

Back to shitting on Aussies after another impressive performance mate? Just be honest and admit you got cucked by an Aussie, you have to get over it.

Lol someone is extra sensitive... What’s with all the Cuck talk coming out of your mouth?

Are you offering this playboy your missus?

<BC1>

I agree that Izzy can still outshine Whittaker in the striking skill department, but if Whittaker can bring a more measured game plan like in this fight he can land some late takedowns and may have a good chance.

Remember, the first fight was a pure blitz by Whittaker and he got punished.

most of the best MWs arent in the UFC. Its a wasteland right now

Yoel 1,2,5, Lovato, Saucy, Mineev, Ismailov

Yea as impressive Whittaker's striking looked, Izzy is on another level. He should reign the MW division for a very long time

Lol someone is extra sensitive... What’s with all the Cuck talk coming out of your mouth?

Are you offering this playboy your missus?

<BC1>
Lol remember when you said Whittaker was ducking Cannonier, then before the fight said he was going to destroy him? Did you back Gastelum in this fight too? Just admit he looked impressive mate, start small.

Agreed that Izzy is still the top dog of 185 by leagues but I think Rob could give him a more competitive fight the next time around. Weird take for this last fight though. LnP? You mean when he was working to pass the guard of a iron chinned black belt?

Adesanya is that damn good, he is on Jon Jones level right now @ MW and Whittaker is like DC, fucks everybody up but still gets killed by the champ, I would love to see Whittaker vs Costa next and Vettori vs Till or other top 5 guy

200.gif

You are a joke lmao I remember when you were hating on Adesanya hard and sucking Costa's nut juice straight out of his dick lmao. Then Costa got humiliated and now you pretend to be a fan of Izzy <36>

You are a joke lmao I remember when you were hating on Adesanya hard and sucking Cost's nut juice straight out of his dick lmao. Then Costa got humiliated and now you pretend to be a fan of Izzy <36>
Guy's the single biggest flip flopper on these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back