Media Tyson Fury says he’ll beat Francis Ngannou after Anthony Joshua

Id rather see Francis vs Deontay Wilder, guys who both swing wild but have insane power that would be bonkers and a massive PPV

when you get two dangerous strikers who Knock other men out constantly what happens is you get a stare down fight like Lewis vs Ngannou 1... Not sure I agree with what you say. Id rather see Fury outclass Ngannou while Ngannou tries to swing his head off.

please not. A Amateur Level boxer destroyed a former MMA world champion in 2 organisations and if ngannou starts to box with Fury, fury will KO him. But if its in MMA, then ngannou will destroy him in the 1st round. Takedown and go full berserk on fury.

when you get two dangerous strikers who Knock other men out constantly what happens is you get a stare down fight like Lewis vs Ngannou 1... Not sure I agree with what you say. Id rather see Fury outclass Ngannou while Ngannou tries to swing his head off.
lol thats an interesting take and its kinda true, Lewis and Francis were just posing and timid in there and everyone expected bombs, they were cautious of each others power.

Remember that Kimbo vs Houston Alexander fight too? everyone expected bombs and it was boring neither guy took a chance and both had that crazy power.

UFC can't afford Fury so it'd have to be a boxing match. Easy win for Fury but a big payday for Francis if it were to happen. Francis in boxing would be a poor man's Deontay Wilder.

lol thats an interesting take and its kinda true, Lewis and Francis were just posing and timid in there and everyone expected bombs, they were cautious of each others power.

Remember that Kimbo vs Houston Alexander fight too? everyone expected bombs and it was boring neither guy took a chance and both had that crazy power.

The list is only longer than you think, so many different fights where on paper you get psyched and think Oh WOW this is going to be crazy and explosive, cause you have two Knock Out artists at the top of the KO List.. and nothing happens, the match is boring.. very very rarely do the fights that you would normally think will have explosive fireworks actually play out.. Ngannou vs Lewis is just the most recent to come to memory, but it's happened so many times before.

Now.. I do think however that Ngannou vs Lewis 2.. might finally bring the fireworks, but we could be mislead again into another terrible matchup were Ngannou loses that valuable belt .. the UFC would just be so pissed off, I honestly don't think they even want to make that fight

Dana won’t let it ever happen

Yeah thats what we said about Conor vs Floyd.
If the money is right..
Also isn't Zuffa Boxing still a thing?

Fury is bigger, stronger, faster and 10x more technical.

Francis is a bad-ass and as scary of UFC champs as it gets but he’s not Tyson..

Back