@Silver
Reaction score
Romanov vs Espino ended via nut shot
Leon vs Belal ended via eye poke
Aljo vs Yan ended via illegal knee
Anders vs Stewart ended via illegal knee

UFC is worse than ONE smh, these bums only want to take the easy DQ win

What a shit show

I give up when it comes to DQs anymore. Technical split decision made no sense whatsoever

What a shit show
Recently? It's mma, it's an inherently dumb sport, no matter how amazing. You just got to revel in the dumbness sometimes. And well, ONE can always just overturn decisions it doesn't like since they are their own commission. I'll take bush league over that.

If you think ufc is Bush league this triller askren vs Paul circus would give you a stroke. They literally took the camera off the first fight so they could show some shitty comedian taking selfies with slater from saved by the bell.

Shit happens, it’s MMA. Motherfuckers are out here fighting in a fucking cage.

What a shit show
This is what too much regulations and too much rules do to you. Ironically, fighters look for loopholes in those rules to exist losing fights (Aljo, Belal,etc). Fucking snow flake, lame ass pussies.

When it’s owned by Hollywood who are trying to list it on stock exchange what else did you expect?

at least we still have the occasional good bellator or one card

If you think ufc is Bush league this triller askren vs Paul circus would give you a stroke. They literally took the camera off the first fight so they could show some shitty comedian taking selfies with slater from saved by the bell.
Lmao!! I thought something accidentally happened to the broadcast. That shit was all kinds of weird lol
Not to mention they’ve been showing crappy live music for the last 45 minutes or so instead of the damn Frank Mir fight!

Lmao!! I thought something accidentally happened to the broadcast. That shit was all kinds of weird lol
Not to mention they’ve been showing crappy live music for the last 45 minutes or so instead of the damn Frank Mir fight!

This pos came on at 9pm and they have had ONE FIGHT so far with a ton of trash music. Only good thing was they had the nature boy ric flair! WWWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

This is what too much regulations and too much rules do to you. Ironically, fighters look for loopholes in those rules to exist losing fights (Aljo, Belal,etc). Fucking snow flake, lame ass pussies.
Did you see how messed up Belal's eye was after that poke? He was absolutely not looking for a way out.

When it’s owned by Hollywood who are trying to list it on stock exchange what else did you expect?

at least we still have the occasional good bellator or one card
I didn't realize WME called the shots with not only how judges rule and what calls refs make, but even telling fighters what decisions to make during fights. Please tell me more about WME's amazing power.

Damn this card is bad, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back