Jeremy needs to be fined...Enough of the bully/pushing crap against a relaxed guy

Shoden

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a poorman's sucker punch in my mind....Complete POS move.

Look when both guys are both in the moment pushing/etc that's fine, but Jeremy does it against a guy relaxed/not playing that game....complete cunt move and dangerous.

Fine the dude, enough is enough

Klose isn't a bright guy either though. Just look at his post fight actions vs Diakiese and he also talked shit about Stephens

I kinda have to agree. Especially since it ended up causing an injury and cancelling a fight. Klose loses a payday and lots of people lose money on draftkings.
Someone who has been around as long as Stephens should be able to control himself and have enough humility to not have to try and prove something.

Look when both guys are both in the moment pushing/etc that's fine, but Jeremy does it against a guy relaxed/not playing that game....complete cunt move and dangerous.

Weeeerrrrrddddd

And it seems he is not a very nice guy anyway, just get rid of him. 28-18

eH4sGJd.gif

I dont mind a bit of interaction during a face-off. Obv. its kinda the last thing you can do to get people tuning in.

That being said pushing a dude with all your power who had his hands behind his back is a bitch-move. Stephens should get some sort of punishment for that, hell even if its a stern warning.

Its one thing to talk shit online and in interviews but Klose lost a paycheck tonight with this bs.

Also did Sean Shelby go to vacation during that staredown? Esp. with these two hotheads you gotta make sure you're in there.

I wonder why the mods havnt joined your perfectly relevant thread into a more generic one. They did it to mine. Such discrimination ffs lol

Does anyone know Klose's injury?
This fight was gonna be so good damnit.

Wasn't Jeremy's fault. Klose got too fuckin close and got shoved off. You can't let a guy invade your space like that and try to get aggressive with you, even if his hands are behind his back.

Klose will go down as a pussy, got knocked out of a fight for getting shoved, lmao!

Klose landed on his dick and it got so badly hurt that it turned into a vagina. He will now pursue the womens belt.

It's the fight game. Fair play in my opinion.

Back