Worst nicknames ever

Pastinaca1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are the worst nicknames you can remember?

Frankie “Answer” Edgar! Seriously?? answer? Answer for what? For a question no one asked?
Extremely random and stupid nickname. Like being called John “window” Morales.

“Sugar”. This one is sooo damn dumb and yet for some reason some fighters use it.
Sean o Malley, Rashad Evans, even some boxers. Sugar?. Seriously?? Ok let’s start calling each other cinnamon, salt, pepper.

Frank Twinkle Toes Trigg. Ok this one is just full retareded.

Pedro “The Pedro” Otavio. Amazing display of imagination and creativity...

Kenny Ken Flo Florian. Same as The Pedro...

Joe “J-Lau” Lauzon. And the list keeps growing...

I know they got beat up on a daily basis but seriously if they can’t think of any decent nickname they should hire somebody to create one for them.

Hello, my name is Brian and my nickname is “The Brian”. Jesus Christ...

I always wondered that Kenny Florian was famous for his elbows why didnt he call himself Kenny 'Razor' Florian.

I always wondered that Kenny Florian was famous for his elbows why didnt he call himself Kenny 'Razor' Florian.

Because probably fighters already have so much brain damage that they can’t even think of a nickname that makes sense.

Lmao who the heck even cares about that? Are you 14 years old?

Getting pussy is first and foremost important to heterosexual males.

It's ingrained in our DNA to reproduce and prolong the bloodline.

Of course homosexual males do not care about those things.

To answer your first question:

Joseph "The Ho Bag" Bochenek

Getting pussy is first and foremost important to heterosexual males.

It's ingrained in our DNA to reproduce and prolong the bloodline.

Of course homosexual males do not care about those things.

To answer your first question:

Joseph "The Ho Bag" Bochenek

Getting pussy is important, but talking about how much pussy another guy is getting is absolutely useless and only immature brats care about that.

You must be fun at parties.

Yes I am.
Btw the guys that talk the most about getting pussy are actually the ones that never get it.

Someone who bangs on a regular basis does not feel the need to constantly talk about it.

M
“Sugar”. This one is sooo damn dumb and yet for some reason some fighters use it.
Sean o Malley, Rashad Evans, even some boxers. Sugar?. Seriously?? Ok let’s start calling each other cinnamon, salt, pepper.

“cinnamon” is actually the nickname for a very good boxer, and the name is pretty well received. but i agree its time to retire “sugar/suga.”

Back