Vamos Gastelum!!

Doug Money

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I got my boy with the one two en route to a late tko stoppage. I saw an interview where Kelvin states that he went thru a bunch of physical therapy last year. His knee, back and what not.
That may explain the lackluster Till performance. I havent lost faith in Mini Cain, Bobby is a hellavu fighter but i think Kelvin pulls the trigger faster.

Kelvin hasn't looked very good since Adesanya.

I like both guys a lot but going off there last few fights I think Rob wins a clear decision.

Kelvin has a girlfriend now doing all the health and conditioning for him so all my € are on him!

Thought about trolling you but Kelvin is a workhorse, been riding with him since TUF + his clinch boxing is a nightmare for anyone. I’m game!

Kelvin by decision or he sparks Robert out cold. Bank on it.

I got my boy with the one two en route to a late tko stoppage. I saw an interview where Kelvin states that he went thru a bunch of physical therapy last year. His knee, back and what not.
That may explain the lackluster Till performance. I havent lost faith in Mini Cain, Bobby is a hellavu fighter but i think Kelvin pulls the trigger faster.
Le tome una decision. No tiene ninguana huelga estrategica

Problem is, he looked great in his previous fight grappling-wise. However, his striking looked horrible compared to how he looked against Izzy

Whittaker has looked good recently....I picked Gastelum when they were first scheduled to fight ....so I’m gonna stick with it ....

I like Robert but Kelvin gonna destroy him.

I’m going to say really Rob loses so I can save some heartache

I think no one even cares about that fight, everybody wants to see the Askren Paul freakshow

Kelvin has a shot up until the final bell, but I really hope he has an awakening after this, gets disciplined and goes back to welterweight! I feel like he could definitely be champ there

Kelvin has a shot up until the final bell, but I really hope he has an awakening after this, gets disciplined and goes back to welterweight! I feel like he could definitely be champ there
To many wrestler at 170. Either he listens to his nutritionist and goes to 155 like he said he could or he keeps losing. I’m fine with either at this point since he isn’t taking his career seriously.

Bobby looked fantastic tonight.

kelvin is a warrior and tough as nails but he was made to look slow and sloppy.

Time to move down to welterweight...He's got nothing against this taller stronger guys.....

Back