Fighter who has taken the most total damage

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Who do you guys think has taken the most total damage across all fights. Some guys have been KO’d a lot and thats only part of damage. But who has taken more damage meaning they have been beat up many many times? Yes broken bones counts like silvas leg break or broken hands.

my 2 picks are Junior Dos Santos and Don Frye. His 2 brutal beatdowns by cain and severla brutal KOs.

Don Frye who was beaten bad by mark coleman and had a crazy war with shamrock, and the takayam fight, in a recent interview he said his head was ringing for a week after.

Lawler has to be up there, I mean his Rory and Condit fights are a career worth of damage alone.

I'll have to say Big Nog.

Dude's known for two things: his toughness and his BJJ which he relies on to make incredible comebacks. He's taken two beatings from a prime Fedor, got piledriver'd on his head by a 350 pound roided up Sapp, and taken a Cro Cop cemetery LHK. And all these are just in Pride.
DqUrUVw.gif

WillingGregariousEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

He continued his fight style of taking a beating and miraculously come back to the UFC. Ate a flush Herring kick to the face, and got his face pounded into burger meat by Sylvia before snatching a guillotine. All that damage eventually caught up to him and he had a sad end to his career after getting stiffened multiple times
35fe4bda81e84dfae5ac52e4988da201.gif

tumblr_n3vwu6joos1qlskhvo1_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
Alvarez has been through some shit. Man is too tough for his own good.

Who do you guys think has taken the most total damage across all fights. Some guys have been KO’d a lot and thats only part of damage. But who has taken more damage meaning they have been beat up many many times? Yes broken bones counts like silvas leg break or broken hands.

my 2 picks are Junior Dos Santos and Don Frye. His 2 brutal beatdowns by cain and severla brutal KOs.

Don Frye who was beaten bad by mark coleman and had a crazy war with shamrock, and the takayam fight, in a recent interview he said his head was ringing for a week after.
Enson Inoue

Mike Perry is going up there soon.

Dude refuses to learn any type of defense.

Wanderlei, Mark Hunt, Big Nog and yeah JDS is a good choice too.

Actually thinking about it it's probably Sakuraba, he did go through that period where the spirit of Mario Yamasaki was reffing all his fights.

You ever see the video of a drunk Don Frye getting cracks from Sonny Westbrook in the hotel lobby?

Team Hawaii

Back