Aesthetically pleasing takedown defense

Out of all the takedowns Cruz stuffed they picked one he actually got taken down in lmao.
giphy.gif

cruz-moving-jab-with-takedown-stuff-concept.gif

aldo-takedown-defense-reversal.gif

aldo-whizzer-throw-takedown-defense.gif

Aldo+GIF+Gamburyan+1.gif

LhkYgwL.gif

Finding gifs of Mirko's TDD is annoying as hell because he has to many highlight reel KOs.

An amazing one is TRT-Belfort blocking Luke's TD attempt very early, Luke nearly faceplants and his heel is way up in the air.
-YF9li.gif

Look at Vitor immediately stepping forward with murder in his eyes. Did not skip a beat there.

Last edited:
Izzy vs Bronson, Aldo has a lot too

Brad Tavares versus Shoeface. It was like two magnets with the same charge, I swear to god.

Don't have a gif but Hendo smiling when Bisping tried to shoot on him only to get immediately shrugged off was classic. Machida probably had my favorite takedown defense of all time though

Someone post Khabib defending against the cage vs. RDA, where Khabib eventually gets the takedown himself. That's probably the best I've seen, RDA was executing high level stuff and Khabib just managed to fight it off. A clinic on both sides.

edit: here it is

Last edited:
TDD

Not all hips are blessed the same

Out of the arts needed to succeed in the cage, this is another one that comes with a lot of natural ability before technique

Back