Josh Koscheck is a UFC legend!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dude deserves to be in the hall of fame! He brought excitement and was a great rival to GSP and was epic on TUF 1 and TUF 12 when he feuded with the male nurse and befriended and became besties with the two Armenian dudes who trained at Karo and Gokor and Judo Gene Lebells gym.

sssjkosohlawd.jpg

method=get&s=josh-koscheck-10-01-10-8-2-53-667.gif

Could have been a lot better, fell in love with his striking too much. I think he was actually pretty overrated as time goes on, super athletically gifted but fell short when it mattered, best perfromances are wins over Paul Daley and a drained Rumble who had no business at WW, as well as a decision loss to GSP where he had some very brief success with wrestling.

Only delusional gsp fans rate koscheck more than a pedestrian wrestle boxer that spammed overhand rights and whose best win was yoshida and the Loki level trickery against an emaciated christian bale machinist level rumble.

He beat Hendricks, the supposed juiced up monster of the WW division

Not hall of fame

but his double in his prime was as quick as any

The end of his career bums me out - guy went from contending to being completely shot seemingly overnight.

Not in my opinion. He was a total asshole from day one. I hope he has a miserable life.

Back