What’s the funniest argument you’ve heard from a Khabib hater?

One guy on here said he would put Eddie Alvarez over Khabib as a better LW... because reasons.
No HATE :)
Only celebrate :D
200.gif

"Khabib's not the GOAT because he hasn't beat enough top guys"

I mean can you believe the NERVE of that guy? LOL What a DUMBASS!

Something along the lines of “Khabib was so terrified to actually fight Conor he hugged his legs the whole time then took the easy way out by choking Conor”.

Or “Half of khabib’s opponents dont even have a Wikipedia page. Hes a can crusher”

A certain sherdogger said Khabib is a coward because he competed in combat sambo instead of wrestling. <36>

That's a good one TS.

I always laugh when people call him a weight bully and was scared of WW, most likely the same dumbassses that cry about champs moving up and hold their division up

“He beat Al Iaquinta for the belt lol.” Forgetting the fact he accepted the fight on one day notice after 2 opponent changes in a week, all with drastically different skillsets. Also forgetting he went on to dominate the lineal champion.

“His pre-UFC career was a bunch of cans without Wikipedia pages lol” Ignoring that many fighters (Including Conor to name one) have the same thing and actually lost to the supposed cans. Also as if that negates his 13 fight largely dominant win streak in the UFC, half of which were top 10 opponents.

Limited time at the top and retiring while still in his fighting prime are the only reasonable arguments.

He’s the best and most dominant fighter we’ve ever seen. But ultimately he had about two years as the champion where he beat top competition. It’s been done before. I’m not sure it’s reasonable to put him at the top of the GOAT list.

The only major knocks on Khabib are pretty easy to sort out. He only has a few title defenses. He retired at his prime and he was fairly inactive during his UFC tenure.

Can't criticize him for anything else.

That training for a few months with Dillon Danis, a 25 year old dude with zero coaching experience and zero MMA experience at the time, would be more than enough for Conor to nullify Khabib's advantage on the ground, or even to surprise him with a submission.

Back