Eddie Alvarez thinks he could take a “PRIME” Oscar De La Hoya

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don’t wanna be rude so I’ll let someone else do it, is this man still high on the asswhopping Conor gave him. Prime De La Hoya on cocaine and fishnets KO’s him stiff.
DFC1DE81-2F14-4EE5-94F1-3D65141A95DC.jpeg
If this fight gets made I hope he gets KTFO just cause.

Does Eddie Alvarez also know he’s wrong?

Unless he means MMA then yeah of course and why even bother saying you could beat a guy who’s never been choked in his life?

Did he say it was at boxing? If so then that's stupid. If it was at MMA or a having a loud wife contest, then not so much.

In MMA or Boxing?
Boxing as he’s trying to angle for a money fight and probably retirement tbh. Don’t know why Oscar is even coming back to begin with. He’s solidified his status as an ATG and a legit top 50 talent of all time. In his prime nobody at 135 and 147 was touching him. Eddie now might bully him but then again if he puts the cocaine down, I think he’d beat the shit outta Eddie.

I don’t wanna be rude so I’ll let someone else do it, is this man still high on the asswhopping Conor gave him. Prime De La Hoya on cocaine and fishnets KO’s him stiff.
View attachment 847800

Holy fuck that's really delusional. His boxing defense wasn't any better than Ronda Rousey's. Holy shit can't believe he said that.

Floyd was 30, Oscar was 34.....
Oscar came into the game in his early 20s fighting nothing but killer after killer after killer win or lose and he fought em all in their respective primes. By the time he fought Floyd he was ancient in fight years and the Manny fight was overkill and he REFUSED to be a weight bully and rehydrate past the limit when he could’ve. Prime Oscar has a medium chance of starching a young Floyd if he got rocked by fucking Shane Mosley lmao.

View attachment 847800

When and where did Eddie say that? I haven't seen or heard Eddie make that claim. All I can find is Eddie say that he thinks he would do well agains Oscar in a interview about fighting Oscar now:

“Getting in there to mix it up with that guy would be a dream come true,” Alvarez stated. “I actually think I’d do pretty damn good against him. I’d be crazy excited about that if them guys figure that out.
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/E...for-Boxing-Match-with-Oscar-De-La-Hoya-178761

I think this is just some made up stuff and ppl do not seem to question the validity of this at all (like many other things) - just jump the gun.

Why did you start a thread about this without providing a link to where Eddie made this claim?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back