The Larry Flynt Appreciation Thread

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Post all your favorite best Larry moments. And Fuck Hugh Hefner. Who buys a spot next to Marilyn Monroe, That's the difference between a fucker and a motherfucker. One guy printed that Jerry Falwell lost his virginity to his mom in an outhouse, and the other guy is a dispicable piece of shit.

The-People-vs-Larry-Flynt-0381.jpg

I had my day in the sun, you know how many years I got to dance around here, it's ridiculous what i got away with and still to a degree. Regrets, I've had a few, but mostly wished I would've pushed a little harder in the subterfuge esoterics. Maybe only twelve people would get it, but those twelve would go on to do ...probably nothing but lose a marriage. Not every drama queen can write the Outsiders, which was a woman by the way.

The video itself just reminds me of my little brother, physically. I don't have glasses. But if i was the me I used to be, I would give platinum accounts for your favorite quotes. This was before the internet, and you're slapping your dick on someones head and they don't get it. I would have Petey find a way to make you watch this clip before you could look at content.

How bone simple is this? I haven't stole Larry Flynt, its like stealing from the Bible, to say he's the template is a little redundant. i was waiting for the thread and pms and homage, ..crickets. So, this is me with my Larry Flynt thread, the original Sherdog.

There's a million quotes, but there's one, it slays me every time. If you post it, I'lll Plat you out of my own fucking pocket.

Back