Why did Khabib give meaning to Dillon Danis by...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Lowering himself to that guy’s level? I mean the main goal was Conor, so why did Khabib stoop to a degenerate individual like Danis who is nothing and put him on the map? Does anyone have an answer?

He said he doesn't like any of Conor's team but Danis was the only one of age for him to pick on. He said Coach Kavanagh was too old for him to attack.

Contrast this with Conor not respecting his elders and attacking them at bars

Timestamped

Last edited:
He said he doesn't like any of Conor's team but Danis was the only one or age for him to pick on. He said Coach Kavanagh was too old for him to attack.

Contrast this with Conor not respecting his elders and attacking them at bars

Timestamped

Or contrast them both to the vast majority of pro fighters that do not attack someone else’s team members or other ppl to begin with.

State-sponsored roid rage.

Lowering himself to that guy’s level? I mean the main goal was Conor, so why did Khabib stoop to a degenerate individual like Danis who is nothing and put him on the map? Does anyone have an answer?

i bet he wishes he didnt as dillon plucked the eagle from the sky and lamped with a punch that sent him running.

its a shame too as i would love to see danis destroyed

Because he's not that much above him. You're not a humble respectful dude when you use group tactics to intimidate people. People need to cling to the archetype though, because this is basically pro-rasslin for a lot of people. They just don't know it, because it's still real to them, damnit!!

he called him a "fucking muslim rat"
dillon danis should be honored he had a chance to get punched in the face by such a great fighter...it gave meaning to his absolutely worthless existence
I heard that wasn’t true

Thugs can still have manners

Sure, they can. But that's neither respectful or humble when the act itself isn't either of them. It's just a habit to use a certain form of addressing & approaching things, in that case.

I can rob a guy in a park, because I think he's easy prey. But I call him "sir" and wish him a good day. Doesn't make my intentions or act humble or respectful. They are just empty gestures, and probably they are mocking and meant ironically.

Last edited:
Dildo Danis has been living off the loss he took that night ever since

dillon danis should be honored he had a chance to get punched in the face by such a great fighter...it gave meaning to his absolutely worthless existence
I mean, a infidel rat would be even worse, at least he remains muslim even as a rodent.

despite being very athletic and tough, he doesn't strike me as being too bright.

I dislike Danis as much as anyone but there's no evidence he ever said that.

Khabib got emotional and lacked discipline in that moment. I'm surprised his father spoke to him again after that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back