Training partner for a month

Randy Fandy Fo Fanders

I’m gonna take my pants off and kick your ass.
@Brown
Reaction score
Your arch nemesis has kidnapped your dog. The only way it will be returned is if you beat him in a fight next month.

A UFC fighter of your choice will live with you and train you around the clock for your fight. Who do you choose?

take into account your current skill level, strengths, personality clashes, etc. Sex is not allowed so don’t pick Meisha Tate.

i would probably choose Cowboy Cerrone. We are about the same size, I’m more of a kickboxer type. I’m also a total fanboy of his. I’d love to train with him.

Who is your dream training partner?

GSP....

We are similar height and size( hes bigger and more muscular for sure) and we both believe in the Martial Arts theory behind MMA.

And we are currently only 5 hours away...

I visited tristar years ago on a trip to Montreal but they were not there...they were in vegas preparing for fight week

Cool thread idea

Alternative choice Chuck Liddell

Last edited:
Crocop or Fedor.

You said “fight” so not sure if there are rules or if it’s in a back alley somewhere.

I’m assuming no rules and CC could kill somebody in 3 seconds. Teach me some of that behind the iron curtain shit.

Tony Ferguson...he always had good form and a creative approach..
Second choice I would add Diego Sanchez to my team..
That’s a dream team right there..

Take the best street fighter to ever grace the cage. Sir Reginald "Tank" Abbott

Max Holloway. I think he'd be cool and not a dick.

This one is easy .... Jon Jones

Teach me the secret art of eye poking

2nd choice ... Cheick Kongo
Yup you guessed it, secret art of groin strikes

Either Khabib or Usman. I legit wanna feel their strength and let them hold me up against the fence and see what its like. No homo

Two and a half weeks "full camp Mendes" and two and a half weeks "sea level Cain"

Either Khabib or Usman. I legit wanna feel their strength and let them hold me up against the fence and see what its like. No homo
Saying “no Homo“ at the end of your paragraph doesn’t negate the high level of Homo-eroticism in your post.

Of active UFC fighters, James Krause seems to have the best coaching ability.

I find this to be a no brainer. James Krause. Still active and also one of the best young coaches in the sport. I’m surprised he hasn’t been mentioned.

Wanderlei.
I have zero training/real fight experience so I want to be taught how to hurt that guy with speed and brutality.

Back