Media Ben Askren claims Tyron Woodley is going to fight Oscar De La Hoya

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if Dana White is going to allow this isn't Woodley still under UFc contract?

Also how does Triller get all this money? Frank Mir, Ben Askren both said they are making the most money they ever made in their boxing debuts.

I was reading some rumors that Oscar De La Hoya's opponent was Eddie Alvarez and supposedly will make $3 million guarantee and ppv points. Seems like Triller is just throwing money around.

Timestamped

I wonder if Dana White is going to allow this isn't Woodley still under UFc contract?

Also how does Triller get all this money? Frank Mir, Ben Askren both said they are making the most money they ever made in their boxing debuts.

I was reading some rumors that Oscar De La Hoya's opponent was Eddie Alvarez and supposedly will make $3 million guarantee and ppv points. Seems like Triller is just throwing money around.

Timestamped

He's not under contract anymore. Last fight was the last one on his contract

Make De la hoya wear pumps and should be a fair boxing match.

DarJBk8VMAQ6SS-.jpg

Timestamped

Saying "I actually heard" is not the same as making a claim.

He is fighting Eddie Alvarez, Askren just wants his friend to get the money fight.

This is honestly the route we all knew Woodley would want to go when the UFC thing dried up

Back