Usman plays it cool when asked if Diaz would get a title shot with a win over Scott

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

17:55

Kamaru’s eyes clearly light up when asked about Diaz vs Edwards. However, when specifically asked whether or not Diaz will get a title shot with a win he says yes (cuz he’d “fight anyone”) but flips the script and claims Diaz would more than likely turn it down if offered.

I think dude is excited to fight either one cuz it would be easy money for him but I know the preference has got to be Diaz and this was a very cleaver way to go about it without seeming like he’s handing out a title shot over more deserving guys. Either way if Diaz were to beat Edwards (despite being the underdog) Usman would likely retire if he were to beat Diaz otherwise he may give Wonderboy a shot after Edwards but who knows.

He needs to fight Colby again and stop cherry picking easy fights.

Masvidal, Usman, Colby one of those triple threat WWE matches where two guys team up to get the third guy out of the picture lol sucks for them cause fans see through the bs

keep the Diaz insults coming boys, I know you want my coveted response. We'll see who's worthy....

Diaz don't want that matchup unless pay is good. Usman will just wall smother him. That Marty jab isn't gonna show because Diaz is tall too

Diaz has literally 0 chance of beating Edwards. And honestly, Edwards is a monster. He's probably Usmans biggest challenge left in the division.
lmao "a monster". gotta bookmark this one for May 15th.

21-12 Nate getting a title shot IF (pretty big IF) he beats one ranked opponent at WW, what a joke

Mas twice, potentially a defense against Nate fucking Diaz. And some of you guys claim this guy is ww goat

<LikeReally5>
yeahhhhh Usman's posturing here is lame af, feel bad for Wonderboy but I am OK with the reality of Diaz stealing one over Edwards and getting that fast track to the hugger.

Mas twice, potentially a defense against Nate fucking Diaz. And some of you guys claim this guy is ww goat

<LikeReally5>
Mas twice? They are going to fight twice more for the BMF title too. So mas 4x

Back