Media Sweet dreams - Elite Fight Club

Banger of a song!

This one's awesome too... i love quite a few of these 90's tunes, although i was either not born yet or a small child when they came out, lol.

Aw haw ye hey wanna be my lover

Rhythm is dat dancer

*like*
{<redford}
Legendary song as well, lol.
(Just like the one from the GIF below)
giphy.gif

<{yahyou}><{outtahere}>
I don't think i knew this lmfao

Catchy though... oh man, if there's one thing i'm jealous for in regards to people being born 10-15 years earlier than me it's being in their partying prime during the 90's...
<BirdieOwn>
Yeah fair enough was a spoilt time for many genres of music, your average European Pop song was sooooo much fucking better back then.

Like everything about this song should suck, the awfully put across Dub homage, the cheesy MIDI sounding instruments, the ambiguous yet blunt repatitive chorus, but it's amazing lol.

Yeah fair enough was a spoilt time for many genres of music, your average European Pop song was sooooo much fucking better back then.

Like everything about this song should suck, the awfully put across Dub homage, the cheesy MIDI sounding instruments, the ambiguous yet blunt repatitive chorus, but it's amazing lol.

It's a fun song for sure!

I was gonna post another (late) 90's classic... but i don't wanna derail the thread further...

... yet.
<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

Legit one of the best MMA channels on Youtube imo, though they have been pretty erratic with output, thankfully that seems to be changing so far this year :)

This is their highest viewed video for some reason lol.

I think it’s because a lot of their videos got taken down for copyright, hands down they make the best promos for fighters tho, ufc should pay them and use it for promos on ufc cards

It's a fun song for sure!

I was gonna post another (late) 90's classic... but i don't wanna derail the thread further...

... yet.
<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>
lol, these type threads don't often pick up a lot of traction anyway, with the video's being quite long i'm not surprised it's not for most people... Unlike 90's EuroPop.

I just think it's content worth sharing on here, same with the Mixed Molly and Anatomy stuff.

But then so is La Bouche.

I think it’s because a lot of their videos got taken down for copyright, hands down they make the best promos for fighters tho, ufc should pay them and use it for promos on ufc cards
That would make a lot of sense, many of the comments are asking for re-uploaded videos.... Video's are great imo, they have a flavour that just makes you wanting to keep watching + I always surprisingly seem to learn something about the fighter I didn't know already, often promo's feel very repetitive and stale, where as these guys stuff if always a treat to watch imo.

Back