Media Joe Rogan calls Khabib's striking amateurish

The commentary during that fight was straight up ridiculous.

Khabib outlanded Iaquinta by like 80-100 strikes on the feet and somehow Rogan still found a way to criticize Khabib for that.

EDIT:
Khabib outlanded Iaquinta 100 : 41 for sign. strikes on the feet.

The commentary during that fight was straight up ridiculous.

Khabib outlanded Iaquinta by like 80-100 strikes on the feet and somehow Rogan still found a way to criticize Khabib for that.

EDIT:
Khabib outlanded Iaquinta 100 : 41 for sign. strikes on the feet.

You can not be a great boxer and still outstrike someone.
Khabib has a weird style I think like people like Askren. Even if they're doing it right it just looks wrong.

He also said Ronda was a once in a lifetime athlete LMAO

He’s high af half the time, don’t put too much into his thoughts.

He said Drew Dober is the most underrated fighter in the UFC. He’s been wrong on numerous occasions.

He also said Ronda was a once in a lifetime athlete LMAO

He’s high af half the time, don’t put too much into his thoughts.
No he said once in human history lmao!

I never get tired of this video. It’s almost impossible to be less objective and less professional than Rogan.

Man back in the day I used to love joe and now I can't fucking stand him. He's such a shill it's sickening. He has clear favorites and is so bias it hurts. Jan vs izzy as Jan was out landing izzy rogan said izzy was winning and DC (who I hate) started laughing and said ok joe.

Look if Rogan just rooted for the victor every time in his commentary he'd get shit for that too.

He picked a fighter to 'root for' in the fight I think it's something we all do.

That said it's hard to argue with the results.

If someone had eventually come along and neutralized the takedown and beat Khabib standing his comment would have paid dividends.

That never happened so it just ended up creating a counterpoint for others to bounce off of.

Joe Rogan was good when the ufc was still starting out and his jiu jitsu and tae kwon do experience brought a better understanding to the sport. Now it’s time to leave it to former pros who actually have experience and the jon anik types who call the fights without acting like they know more than the pros fighting.

Remember, Joe Rogan is the only BJJ “black belt” to never have ever competed before

Back