Life Lessons with Michael Chandler

True. Not relevant to the video though.
Seems relevant based on what was previously mentioned in the og post of the thread, that it was "inspiring for the less fortunate ppl" in the video. I havent watched it yet but hey, bet it's a good one cause mixedmolly does a good job.

Seems relevant based on what was previously mentioned in the og post of the thread, that it was "inspiring for the less fortunate ppl" in the video. I havent watched it yet but hey, bet it's a good one cause mixedmolly does a good job.
Key word: Inspire

No one said it would change your financial struggles..

It's not a video for the "less fortunate" and it's not a video about financial struggles. It really could apply to anything. I make 6 figures, I'm not remotely less fortunate. However there are aspects of my life where I haven't yet reached my full potential. I found the video inspiring and a reminder to stay away from victim mentality.

It's not a video for the "less fortunate" and it's not a video about financial struggles. It really could apply to anything. I make 6 figures, I'm not remotely less fortunate. However there are aspects of my life where I haven't yet reached my full potential. I found the video inspiring and a reminder to stay away from victim mentality.

Yeah, I'm only a few minutes in, but he talks about people struggling with addictions, mental health issues and other things that nag them their entire lives but they never overcome. There are plenty of wealthy people in that group. Just look at Hollywood.

Motivational speakers can't change your financial struggles in life, sorry for all the youtubers that believe otherwise.
I agree that the wish your problems away stuff is nonsense, but that is not the point of the video. The point of the video is taking responsibility for your life and using that mentality to move forward.

It is a great point, because it is the only mindset that you can have without feeling impotent. The flip side of the take responsibility mantra is the "let things go" mantra, for shit that isn't your responsibility. That you are born without wings is out of your control.

A person's financial situation may be out of their control, but that is only to a certain extent. You should not shit on people for trying to claim agency, that is literally what the entire humanistic tradition is about.

The intro to this video is incredible and inspiring to anyone who hasn't yet gotten what they want out of life. MixedMollyWhoppery puts out some of the best MMA content there is.

Thx for this. This is such real life. Very valuable lessons in here

The intro to this video is incredible and inspiring to anyone who hasn't yet gotten what they want out of life. MixedMollyWhoppery puts out some of the best MMA content there is.

Cool find...

not get the fuckkk outta the heavies with this shit before i molly whop your fucking ass and shove my foot your ass you summa bitch...this is for fight talk

Jks

If he wins, Conor will destroy him after he walks through DP

Back