Is there anyone on the current roster more boring than Jotko?

Osiris3657

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was glancing at this weekend's card again when I saw Bartosz Fabinski is fighting (against Meerschaert)

Fabinski is boring as fuck, all he tries to do is take his opponent down and control him on the mat for 15 minutes.

That made me think of Jotko, who is, in my opinion, the current king of point fighting in the UFC. Dance and jab, dance and jab, 1/2, level change and hold against the fence or on the mat. Rinse and repeat.

Anyone more boring?

PS I hope my boy Strickland starches him in a couple weeks

PSS in before all the "all of WMMA" replies. This thread is referring to most boring current male fighter

I don't think so, I would have said Rustam Khabilov, but they got rid of him.

I don't think so, I would have said Rustam Khabilov, but they got rid of him.

Fair. Another Russian that better start doing something exciting soon or he could be a contender for this title: Ramazan Emeev

When someone tells me I'm a boring fighter you know what I say to them

OGC.e3ac3def9f3e95b35aa72e86366281f0

The p4p most boring fighter in UFC history will always be Konstantin Erokhin.

Maybe that other guy from Poland. Had another man tattooed on his chest.

No one is more boring than Jocko.

Fabinski is awful and hopefully Gerald gets him out of there in the first round.

He’s only had like 4 decent bouts that I’ve seen: Cedenblad, Tamdan, Leites, Uriah Hall
I just mean I wasn’t totally bored with these four out of like the 12 or however he’s been in which isn’t a great ratio.

Alan Patrick is up there for me.

If you hate MMA you probably think guys like Brett Johns and Jack Shore are boring.

Hell... the UFC cut Brett Johns off of a 2 fight win streak, with his last loss being an amazing fight with Pedro Munhoz.

Was glancing at this weekend's card again when I saw Bartosz Fabinski is fighting (against Meerschaert)

Fabinski is boring as fuck, all he tries to do is take his opponent down and control him on the mat for 15 minutes.

That made me think of Jotko, who is, in my opinion, the current king of point fighting in the UFC. Dance and jab, dance and jab, 1/2, level change and hold against the fence or on the mat. Rinse and repeat.

Anyone more boring?

PS I hope my boy Strickland starches him in a couple weeks

PSS in before all the "all of WMMA" replies. This thread is referring to most boring current male fighter

Came to say wmma then saw the end of your post. Idk he's in the mix

Back