John Dorie and we can move this

Meat Fist

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think anyone asks because of any stretch of a comparision, just what do I think of the character, a Lawful Good Paladin Josie Wales, well, GOLD, and Dillihhunt. My opinion comes from a writer's opinion, not that I"m worth a shit, I get it, but you can't tell me that wasn't just for fuck you shock value. I think killing Beth on the WD was fucking stupid, Carl was stupid, John Dorie was on of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life. You fucking tell me his death wasn't just for the fuck you,whatever you plot design, we get it, You're hardcore, no one is safe. But that's a fucking neon ham-handed white herring, so tough. Fuck you. Granted, we don't want a soap opera, but that was formulaic stupid. We should writh a piece, anybody up?

How bout an official FUCK YOU to the Holier than thou writers who know what's best for us down the road. This is a fucking soap opera, we get it, Killing John is ultra hard core, so everyone goes berserk. That's formulaic. We get it, you kill the best. You kno what you don't get, Itt's incredible hard to play with originality, it's a rare bird. I mean you're basically throwing a Mr Rogers Josey Wales, noboby's gonna buy that, but you did it well. A trick shooter cowboy law man, that's so stupid, but you did it. So June and Morgan are gonna lose it. who cares. Even people who don't,, you kill youf harhlings, but fuck you.

They offed him in the stupidest possible way.

he was the only good character on that show. Besides the old Latino man.

Oh I only ever saw the first episode of that show.

That Korean kid seemed alright

edit: there’s some other waking dead stuff? Idk maaaan

I've only been pissed off tree times, four times in my life for shit. He wasn't 4dimentioal, but you fucked the whole world into backing Josie Wales, and you killed him for affedt, no respect. IT''LL BE A GOOD season, bit. not one persona esld yhr rstyh yhinkd hyhkd yhsy esd s hof mobr.

TWD is terrible and I only still watch it out of some dumb obligation to finish it. I started watching Fear for the fuck of it and then quit once they brought in a bunch of kids a couple of seasons ago because nobody makes me want to kill kids more than TWD because all of the kids are terrible in those shows.

Not sure how this is UFC discussion?...
Anyway, he was the best character by a mile and I'll miss him, but Garret Dillahunt asked to be written off the show. He asked to leave since halfway through the 5th season. You can see him next battling a zombie tiger in Las Vegas in Zack Snyder's Army of The Dead on Netflix next month. It says a lot about FTWD when lead characters are continually asking to leave.

7FaEhuxKWPoo6V50EsXqSNEZ30zT6bPNB3TQN0tOh3E.gif

Well at least Glenn's alibr zi get dithyrambic when the xoern ahidra sirhwea

Back