Media Jones demanding 50 million to fight Ngannou ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
No one knows exactly how much money Jon Jones is demanding to fight Francis Ngannou, but his coach is throwing out a nice juicy suggestion of $50 million.

JzAA.gif

Yeah, you're about a week late. Maybe if you're lucky, this will be added to one of the 50 pages that already exist on the subject.

The UFC model is tragic. Looking to set up a PPV that will do c1.5mil and pay the main event fighters 7-10mil combined.

If a boxer does those numbers he will get 35-40mil and promoters and networks are all kept happy.

The UFC model is tragic. Looking to set up a PPV that will do c1.5mil and pay the main event fighters 7-10mil combined.

If a boxer does those numbers he will get 35-40mil and promoters and networks are all kept happy.
are you fucking serious!?

No one knows exactly how much money Jon Jones is demanding to fight Francis Ngannou, but his coach is throwing out a nice juicy suggestion of $50 million.

thats disgusting no one is worth that kind of greedy money lost respect for jones

I don't care if Ngnannou fights Jones or if he doesn't. Either fight or you don't. Jones is appearing to be a little bitch with all this. Called out Ngannou then disappeared. Before Ngannou won was vocal now it's show me the money and outbidding himself. After Jones' past few fights I kinda think he lost his prime and I'm not even sure he can hold the LHW belt for too long anymore. Too many close calls against guys who had been made easy work by others in the division.

Bob Sapp. Never pay a big draw to just show. Jones will try to win or at least keep his brain in tact but self preservation with money bag in bag means big risk of a flop. Pay Jones a big win bonus and $50K per shot whoever gets hit.

1.5m buys at $60 is $90m and under the old cable provider system they'd take half that, you gotta assume ESPN is taking at least a 40% cut then you gotta pay the rest of the card and all the UFC staff, there's a lot goes into it.

I'm not saying the fighters shouldn't get more but they're not going to get boxing money because those guys promote it on their own names.

Frances Vs Jones outside of the UFC banner independently would be lucky to break 500k.

Back