What happened to Ben Earwood?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He fought in the UFC and won but never welcomed back. Overall he has great wins against fighters like Rich Clementi and Chris Lytle. Yet I never understood why he just stopped fighting and why he never fought in the UFC ever again!

Also there is no interview or any type of video on him on the internet. As if he never existed in the first place.

Seriously, Conor said it best...

<FookIsThatGuy>

-Wood-

giphy.gif

Just waiting for the right fight to come along...

What happened to nick denis? Murdered his opponent with standing elbows in UFC debut and never seen again

There’s a Ben Earwood real estate agent in Iowa that looks like him.

Looks like he found where the big money’s at like Al did.

There’s a Ben Earwood real estate agent in Iowa that looks like him.

Looks like he found where the big money’s at like Al did.

I don't think that's him because there was no mention of his UFC fights which are still an accomplishment despite a different field of profession.

What ever happened to Tito Ortiz.? Did Ken Shamrock beat him into a living death?

I remember Ron Jhun, he fought Chris Lytle. Nice to see fans repping old school fighters.

I guess the real question should be what happened to me? haha dang braddah.

I remember you, Chris Lytle, Pete Spratt, Robbie Lawler and a forgotten character named Zack Light. Matt Hughes and Carlos Newton were top dogs and Frank Trigg was coming up fast. After that, you had Karo, GSP, Joe Riggs and then you had TUF generation and the rest is history.

Dont forget Schultz and Miller. We had a good thing going on in hawaii with Rumble on the Rocks and Super Brawl. A lot of old school braddahs used to come out and train and fight. Ninja Rua, and his camp Chute Box. Alot of Hughes guys would fight here. The scene here was hot for a while. Now we just developing alot of talent right now still have some local shows but not alot of mainlanders coming here to fight anymore. Mainly getting braddahs from asia. Still though real happy with what opportunities i had in the sport then and what I have been able to do now with coaching.

What happened to nick denis? Murdered his opponent with standing elbows in UFC debut and never seen again
He had 1 more fight against Roland Delorme. It was 1 round I think and an absolute war and Delorme RNC'd him at 4.59 or something. Little while later Denis said he was suffering from CTE and retired :(

Dont forget Schultz and Miller. We had a good thing going on in hawaii with Rumble on the Rocks and Super Brawl. A lot of old school braddahs used to come out and train and fight. Ninja Rua, and his camp Chute Box. Alot of Hughes guys would fight here. The scene here was hot for a while. Now we just developing alot of talent right now still have some local shows but not alot of mainlanders coming here to fight anymore. Mainly getting braddahs from asia. Still though real happy with what opportunities i had in the sport then and what I have been able to do now with coaching.
<mma4>

Back