If I was a betting man...

Elephino

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I would put money on Arlovski going night-night April 17th.
I love the guy but he is putting his crystal chin against +110 underdog Chase Sherman:
15 wins
14 by KO/TKO, most of them in the first round.
My money would be on Chase Bank.
Anyone agree or does the veteran pitbull take him to school?

AA by decision. Chase wont be on PEDs anymore, plus he can't get past a good jab, see the Justin Willis fight.

Arlovski hasn't been knocked out since Rozenstruik. I also wouldn't be surprised if AA took him down like he did to Struve.

Arvloski via decision is a better value

Okay his last lost looked bad... like really bad but he's looked too crafty in some of his recent fights to count out . Im thinking Arlovski can actually get the decision here .

How is everyone else from arlovski era 50+ now and he is 42? Is Russia the new Dominican Republic/Nigeria?

If I was a betting man (and I am), I'd probably bet Arlovski by decision. He will play it safe, like always, and he is a better fighter than most of Sherman's opposition (not vice versa).

After Sherman went 2-5 in the UFC he went back to the regionals and got a few wins against scrubs (whose combined record is 24-21 against other regional level fighters) to get back in. Regionals are where almost all of his KO's came from, and it was already showed that he is sub-par against UFC competition.
You sure you aren't trying to drum up interest in Sherman so that you can get a better line on the Pitbull?

Bet Sherman, bro, he is sure to win.
<{nope}>

Last edited:
Several well-thought out responses which I appreciate.
The people who disagree with me make a lot of sense.
The fight will either validate my prediction or why I shouldn't gamble on sports.

This is "flip a coin " mode so I'd just find another fight to wager.

Back