Dillon Danis on Francis Ngannou

Danis doing an Imanari roll for a desperation leg lock on Francis would be amusing to Frank, like my cat when he tries to playfully catch my feet with his paws when I'm walking around the house.

Francis would calmly pull his leg out and snuff Danis out of existence.

I like the mentality.
If you are a fighter at the highest level you should have insane amounts of self belief.

It doesn't sound like he's saying Francis couldn't KO him. He's saying he wouldn't let Francis swing. He'd make it boring and gas him then end it.

But he's also a tool so there's that.

Just to be clear... Personally I think he's overestimating his ability to deal with a guy like Francis actually trying to finish him. He's never fought someone as strong and skilled as Francis in a no rules street fight. Francis could break his grip in a full RNC. Francis' strength and power is not something Danis could handle.

But I do like the confidence, even if his delivery is toolish.

Chimaev, Danis, and Logan/Jake (either or, same fucken rubbish) walk into a bar.

believe me, you already heard about it

the point being, you can’t not hear about these retards , daily, forever.

Bjj dudes think what happens in rolling applies to actual fighting. Danis can probably tap out big dudes left and right on the mat and somehow thinks he outclasses them in an actual fight. Its pretty common amongst bjj folk to think this way.

Last edited:
who the fook cares what dillon danis says
he is known as the guy who got punched by khabib

Will this victory from Danis require the “right circumstances “?

To the death Ngannou would kill 5 versions of him.. all at once. he's freaking stupid.

Back