Tony is STILL chasing Khabib: Quit being a b-tch, Quit running. Sign on the dotted line, khabib

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

khabibhuh.gif

mjokay.gif

"That's the only fight that his pops wanted for him"

Tony with the 4D chess

After injuries plagued this fight for years.... he ducked the Poirier vs Hollaway fight (real champ shit) and went to the back of the line only to then be destroyed by Gaethje and Charles Du Bronx... Pretty much a wrap on Ferguson fighting for the belt in 2021+...

Poor Tony.

He made a few poor decisions and the game passed him by.

His destiny was to lose to Khabib in front of Millions of people and make millions of dollars and he would always have the memory to look back on.

Now Khabib is a legend and Tony is forgotten by everyone except Sherdog.

Looks like he is still on drugs..

Tony last three wins are Cerrone, Pettis and Lee.

Got finished by Gaethje and dominated by Oliveira.

This dude has and never had anything for Khabib and we all know it. He is in no position to face the LW Goat. If he really wanted to get to Khabib he should've fought Islam.

He also said Oliveira's top game is heavier than Khabib's, because he has a bjj base and Khabib has a sambo base, and sambo "is about throwing". Lol.

Best part was when he said "I'm the Chief Security Officer of my team (CSO)" <36>

Tony gonna Tony.

Tony is the most unintentionally hilarious guy in MMA

He needs to stomp out Islam bad then maybe call out Khabib

The mma gods stopped this fight happening several times, then Tony got old and dropped two in a row killing off any possible chance if Dana trying to book it again.

My fear is in ten years time it ends up happening on some low level show like ortiz vs chuck 3.

Back