come on tony really

In one of these other threads, he talks about Eddie Bravo and most of 10th Planet refused to take Covid tests, therefore Tony had to find a new team. On pretty much no notice. Because he couldn't risk breaking protocol and losing the fight. Or something like that, I probably paraphrased it badly.

And if so.....fuck, that sucks.

If you’re too busy to train then don’t be surprised when you lose two in a row.

Very soon we'll see Tony explaining that he only trained four hours of BJJ for the Dariush fight
20210414-172144.jpg

Last edited:
5 hour jiu jitsu Tony gets dominated

6 hour jiu jitsu Tony wins by sub

7 hour jiu jitsu Tony wins by rd1 sub

Poor Tony.

He couldn't do deadlifts with his back, kick pipes, and breakdance for training like he used to.

You trained all your life, but now the skill was all gone? Hard to buy this.

Many athletes make excuses so they can justify and process the loss in their mind. This is how they can move forward and regain their confidence. Very rarely do you see guys say "I got dominated because my opponent was a better MMA artist than I am.

Many athletes make excuses so they can justify and process the loss in their mind. This is how they can move forward and regain their confidence. Very rarely do you see guys say "I got dominated because my opponent was a better MMA artist than I am.

"I lost because he/she was better this night" is like the most common post fight comment from the loser...

it called keeping the twittter mob happy. or to keep casuals from not caring about you.

maybe you shouldnt have got rid of your jiujtsu coach bruh

In one of these other threads, he talks about Eddie Bravo and most of 10th Planet refused to take Covid tests, therefore Tony had to find a new team. On pretty much no notice. Because he couldn't risk breaking protocol and losing the fight. Or something like that, I probably paraphrased it badly.

that explains a lot then, I feel for the guy.

This one? https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/tony-ferguson-finally-takes-shots-at-eddie-bravo.4176711/

I agree, it sucks. If true, Eddie put Tony in an impossible situation.

You trained all your life, but now the skill was all gone? Hard to buy this.

Exactly. I don’t buy the excuse either. Fighters routinely take on short notice fights without opportunity to properly train and don’t look half as bad as Tony did. I get it, he was probably a little rusty from lack of training but Oliverira made him look like a white belt.

Back